Mathil's Shield Charge FaceBreaker - The... Pinball?

build looks awesome, couple quick questions:

- Is this atziri/uber atziri viable?

- Is this end-game lab viable?

Build looks kinda iffy for single target, only reason I ask, thanks!
build looks awesome, couple quick questions:

Build looks kinda iffy for single target, only reason I ask, thanks!
how about this chest for your build?
"
nkg wrote:
how about this chest for your build?

How are you finding that chest? I am not sure what I want to do as I have both.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
im wondering, why do you conc effect for the totem? doesnt seem like it gives it dmg.
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
hyrenfreak wrote:
im wondering, why do you conc effect for the totem? doesnt seem like it gives it dmg.

yee its very good question, why conc effect?
"
Ridelith wrote:
How about dropping one ring for Voidheart? It still gives a little bit of physical damage, some increased % phys and has the amazing bonus of adding bleeding and poison to every hit, wich could improve boss kill speed by a lot while still compensating clear speed.

Tried it out, it's probably ultimately the highest dps option for the build but losing more res and life from my ring slot didn't feel worth it for what it gave me. Often times bleed or poison without proper scaling didn't feel too special except for on heavy bosses which are not numerous.

"
ptops002 wrote:
Hello Mathil, what about Bronn's lithe, 50% scaling with shield charge?

It's for sure a dps increase but being as it's only increased and not more damage and gem levels aren't that important for attack based skills, I don't think it's worth the 1k tooltip or w/e you get and sacrificing a chest with huge armor/life/res. Your call as always.

"
Sielas wrote:
Does having a legacy Meginord make the Megi vs Leather belt choice a no brainer?

More or less. Legacy Meginord should be well worth skipping a Leather belt.

"
hyrenfreak wrote:
is this viable for HC? and which ascendancy do you think is better for HC?

Feels HC viable to me. As always that's up to the individual with what you need for stats based on the playstyle.

"
broseidon07 wrote:

Plenty of Atziri runs in my videos now. Uber is I think possible but wouldn't be easy nor farm status so I'd say pick another build if Uber is your goal.

Just did an eng game lab and uploaded a video. It wasn't that hard at least on no buff Izaro. Single target is more than fine for anything that isn't Core Malachai and Uber Atziri.

"
hyrenfreak wrote:

Are you using the wrong totem? I use Ancestral Warchief which attacks with AoE and is effected by Conc effect. Ancestral Protector however is a single target hitter.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Why not Punishment instead Vulnerability? More phys damage
bronns is ok if you have enough resists elsewhere, doenst give much dmg tho and its a PAIN to chrome this chest since you need 3r ed 1 blue
What are skill tree changes, if i go weapon based build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info