Mathil's Shield Charge FaceBreaker - The... Pinball?

the best, as always
I did a 1hd variation of this build but I was wonder with the 3 extra sockets is it worth it in using Reckoning - Riposte - Melee Physical? I can't really tell if it is really doing anything at this point.
"
psyduke wrote:
sounds not to bad imo but i could be totally wrong

Facebreaker only gives 800% more melee PHYSICAL damage, so that added fire damage to attacks is almost worthless. Also since we don't have any fire pen, that damage conversion also reduces our damage output.
"
itskaeo wrote:
I did a 1hd variation of this build but I was wonder with the 3 extra sockets is it worth it in using Reckoning - Riposte - Melee Physical? I can't really tell if it is really doing anything at this point.

Would like to hear some thoughts on this too. Currently running riposte-reckoning-melee phy-added fire. With 40% block chance I don't think I see enough of the counter-attack skill procs. Or maybe I should go with reckoning-riposte-melee phy-endurance charge on stun and see how many charges I can get? If that works I guess that can take care of cwdt-ic...hmmm...
"
chinz wrote:
"
psyduke wrote:
sounds not to bad imo but i could be totally wrong

Facebreaker only gives 800% more melee PHYSICAL damage, so that added fire damage to attacks is almost worthless. Also since we don't have any fire pen, that damage conversion also reduces our damage output.

Added Fire:

Gain (25 to 44)% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage

It's does not convert your dmg but adds % of your dmg as Fire so it would be 100% phys + 25-44% Fire dmg. As far as I know You will first get 800% more dmg and then additionaly 25-44% of this...
Any important nodes to go while leveling before take the others?
Mathil -

For single target how does it sound to drop Impact for Brutal Favor (no splash more leech) and then going 4-Link Infernal Blow (Infernal, Faster Attacks, Melee Phys Damage, Multistrike)?

Damage mod on infernal goes up to 160.4% at lvl 20 as opposed to 132.8%+18% more melee damage from Warcheif. The buff is nice, but being the lazy men that we are, who wants to drop a totem when we can keep smorcing!?

I'm sure you already considered, just wanted to get your input and if my gem selection is right for most single target damage - leech will prob be bonkers as well.

Last edited by GRANDLarsony on Jun 9, 2016, 12:12:25 PM
great styff
ANy reason for not using a curse on hit with herald of ash? Wouldn't that let you always use HoA and Hatred?
Starting prophecy tonight ... Still worth it after the nerf ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info