Mechanical Questions Thread

The Mistress of Sacrifice node from the Necromancer ascendancy grants 2% increased cast speed per corpse consumed recently. Does this have a cap?
"
lichsdeath wrote:
so necros new shock aura from corpses... how much does increase the dmg and does i also increase the dot from skills like desecrate?
Shock from a non-Hit source applies 20% increased Damage Taken if it doesn't specify otherwise. Shock's increased Damage Taken applies to all damage types and sources, including Damage over Time.
"
Izoughe wrote:
The Mistress of Sacrifice node from the Necromancer ascendancy grants 2% increased cast speed per corpse consumed recently. Does this have a cap?
If it doesn't say so, you can assume it has no cap, or the cap is imposed for technical rather than balance reasons, but you'll probably never reach it, or that the "cap" is that the instance will crash if you push things too far.
Crusader doesn't give 30% of mana as increased damage% but rather gives transfiguration of the mind which gives you that bonus. Is it safe to assume that means Crusader and the Divine Guidance ascendancy do not stack since they give the same named passive?
Hey guys,

Is there a way to reduce the internal cool down of "Trigger socketed skill on skill use" OR is it possible to increase the duration of the "Recently" effect ?

I understood that "Recently" stands for 4 seconds but I need to overlap it with the internal cool down of the enchant.

I hope this makes sense :D
Thank you in advance.
"
Crusader doesn't give 30% of mana as increased damage% but rather gives transfiguration of the mind which gives you that bonus. Is it safe to assume that means Crusader and the Divine Guidance ascendancy do not stack since they give the same named passive?
That's the general convention of named bonuses, be they buffs like Onslaught or keystones like Mind over Matter, that you get no further benefit from having them more than once. You'd still get the other effects of both passives, though.
"
lwoll wrote:
Hey guys,

Is there a way to reduce the internal cool down of "Trigger socketed skill on skill use" OR is it possible to increase the duration of the "Recently" effect ?

I understood that "Recently" stands for 4 seconds but I need to overlap it with the internal cool down of the enchant.

I hope this makes sense :D
Thank you in advance.
You can get increased cooldown recovery speed from Shaper belts and boots, up to 35% total, which would reduce the cooldown to a little under 3 seconds. Recently is a fixed duration which can't be modified, but I think a few "recently" effects actually use an on-screen timer like e.g. charges or curses. If that's the case, then cursing yourself with Temporal Chains using Shackles of the Wretched should extend the duration. This doesn't work for effects without a timer though.
What will we have, if we allocate notable using dyes on a neck (blight league)
but this notable will be changed to another one, using legion jewels?
Will it be old notable, or a new one?
Does the +7 chain on Wild Strike apply to the cold projectile for purposes of things that care about remaining chains like Deadeye's Ricochet node?
@Mark

I saw you mention that most of the spectres won't get the benefit of feeding frenzy aggro range increase because a lot of them have base set aggro radius already higher than the one gem provides.

I now wonder which spectres could get the aggro increase? Specifically, speaking Slave Drivers, Frost sentinels, Risen Vaal Advocate, Solar Guard or Goatman Fire Raisers?

Any of those?
It just dawned on me that the new Necro Ascendency Plaguebringer is reading like an aura. Does that mean both the more damage and enemies do less damage will scale with increased aura effect? If so I might want to seriously consider changing my build to get more of those goodies.
I'm trying to use the following combo - Aukuna's Will (Zombies are corpses), CWDT > Raise Zombie > Detonate Dead

I'm having a problem where the first time this procs, it will not detonate the zombie. I'm guessing that this is due to the fact that there's a hidden cast time in the raise zombie gem that makes there be no corpse for DD to target at the time of cast.

I've tried rearranging the gems, so that Raise Zombie is before and after Detonate Dead, but they both had the same effect. I've tried it with other skills too, like bodyswap and cremation, and the only thing that happens still on the first trigger is the zombie raising.

Wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this or if it can at least be verified so I know I'm not missing anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info