Mechanical Questions Thread

Hi there,

I'm currently playing a "Phantasm on kill" necromancer and I was wondering whether Unleash works on it. Due to the clutter of having 15 minions and sparks flying around I'm unable to see it.

Anyone know? Thank you in advance
Hi,

I'm currently playing a berserker with "War Bringer".
The warcry is triggered by "Eternal Apple".
I don't get rage or the life from "War Bringer", but the cooldown for warcrys is used.
Does "triggering" count as "using"?

Thank you in advance.
Hi, I'm getting absolutely slaughtered in delve. This is not normal for me in 3.5. I made several builds in 3.5 and they all did ok in delves (at least didn't constantly die). Did delve monsters get buffed and I just missed it in the notes (or it wasn't listed)?

All my elemental resists are over 65% (plus 8% chaos resist) and yet I'm taking an insane amount of damage. Delving was pretty easy in 3.5 so I find this confusing. I did delves at quite a bit lower level on other characters and it was fine.

I haven't yet gone deeper than depth 3 on this character and I get murdered fast. I'm level 40 in a 34-36 monster range.
Does the amulet Rashkaldor's Patience, which makes me unable to gain power charges, makes the nodes Overcharged (Random charge on kill) and Harmony of Purpose (random charge on hit) provide frenzy and endurance charges more frequently, or if it was going to give me a power charge, it just doesn't give anything?

Thanks for answering!
Last edited by Brfeldens on Mar 11, 2019, 11:40:16 AM
"
Leekoo wrote:
Hello!

This will be my second league and i want to try bane, soulrend and the new ES leech nodes, but im unsure:
Do DoT effects leach or the damage source must be a hit to leech and DoTs (like the new bane) dont count as hits so cant leech, or can they?
Same goes for soulrend: the 4% of Spell Damage Leeched as ES only works for the initial projectile hit or both the projectile and DoT?

Thanks in advance!
Only hits can leech, damage over time is inherently incapable of leeching. For Soulrend, leech only applies to the hit from projectile impact, not the damage over time from being near a projectile.

"
Brfeldens wrote:
Does the amulet Rashkaldor's Patience, which makes me unable to gain power charges, makes the nodes Overcharged (Random charge on kill) and Harmony of Purpose (random charge on hit) provide frenzy and endurance charges more frequently, or if it was going to give me a power charge, it just doesn't give anything?

Thanks for answering!
I'm not authoritative here, but I think it very unlikely that Overcharged and the like knows about what kinds of charges you can and can't gain. I'm certain you simply wouldn't gain any charge a third of the time in this case.
"
PerfectDuck83 wrote:
What exactly changed with curses? The development manifesto stated that offensive curses should be more useful against the major bosses of the game, but no change of curse mechanics was mentioned in the patch notes. I see the adjustments for Temporal Chains and Enfeeble, but some offensive curses like Frostbite and Conductivity have no mention in the patchnotes.
Monsters that had 60% curse resistance (map bosses and similar) now have 33%, and monsters with 80% curse resistance (Shaper, Elder and their respective guardians) only have 66%, per the 3.6 patch notes.
Last edited by ekaye on Mar 11, 2019, 2:05:30 PM
The new channeling node called "LUCIDITY" also affects totems such as the Holy Flame Totem? ie it gives them 40% chance to avoid getting stunned?

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
How come when I curse an enemy with Poacher's Mark and Warlord's Mark at the same time (I have 'You can apply an additional Curse, both curses show above the enemies head), I only receive endurance charges from them on kill, not both. Is this intended? Thanks.
Do inquisitor Santuary Nodes work with bottled fated? They both have Enemies on Consecrated Ground you create during Effect take 10% increased Damage mods.
Will they stack? or it will just count as the same mods? If it stack will u get full 20% more dmg?
THe old enchants, like Flame Totems, work on Holy Flame Totem?
Hello, So i've seen the new herald of purity buff on the new unique ring, this seem super cool but i had a question cause i know the herald say the buff that it give "add physical dam to me and my spell", but wouldn't the buff contain all the other info about minion increasing damage too by any chance ?

Cause i'm pathing my Templar Guardian onto this note that say that inc and reduction to minion damage also affect me and that would make that ring a lot better to consider.

thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info