Mechanical Questions Thread

Hey, thanks that you are answering questins in advance.

I did not look through the last 500 pages -- sorry if it has already been asked: My question is related to >>damage conversion<<.

stormburst with (phys spell + 50% conversion to lightning) and want to convert it to fire damage how does it interact?
In the end I aim for 100% conversion to fire.

phys spell inherit 50% conv to lightning gem:

+ (50% of phys, 50% of elements to fire) AoF
= 75% converted to fire

+ (25% of phys to fire)
Razor of the Seventh Sun + AoF
= 100% converted to fire? (or is it still 75%?)

+ (50% of phys to fire) blackgleam + AoF
= 125% converted to fire? (is "more %" possible?")

+ (40% of light to cold) + (50% cold to fire) Call of the Brotherhood + AoF + Cold to Fire Support
= 95% converted to fire
In what order is damage received and regenerated calculated? We receive damage via hits, DoT, and degeneration. We regenerate via regeneration, leech, life on hit, and recharge for ES. I’m specifically looking for if you have a degeneration buff such as Blood Rage or Righteous Fire and enough regeneration to nullify the damage, would leech occur before or after the regeneration. More specifically, will the new ES leech support calculate leeching or full ES?
Hello!

This will be my second league and i want to try bane, soulrend and the new ES leech nodes, but im unsure:
Do DoT effects leach or the damage source must be a hit to leech and DoTs (like the new bane) dont count as hits so cant leech, or can they?
Same goes for soulrend: the 4% of Spell Damage Leeched as ES only works for the initial projectile hit or both the projectile and DoT?

Thanks in advance!
quick question, intensify support doesn't support wave of conviction or just doesn't affect tooltip?
Do channeling totems like "Holy Flame Totem" themselves get the "xx reduced physical damage taken" from Infused Channeling support and the passive tree channeling nodes?

The totem gets the purple barrier visual on itself with infused support, but does the damage reduction also apply to them is the question.

Thanks in advance.
If I cast Bane with a linked curse on an enemy who is already cursed by Blasphemy, does the Blasphemy curse prevent Bane from getting more damage and increased duration?
I connected the nodes to the memory modifier, but not all connected nodes received the modifier. Is there any restriction?

Node that received the modifier

Node that did not receive the modifier

I used Maloney's Mechanism (New quiver) and it says "Trigger a socketed bow skill when you attack with a bow". So i used Mirror Arrow which says "When the arrow lands, a clone is summmoned. The clone is a minion that uses your bow and QUIVER". From how the wording sounds like, the minion should gain the quiver and be able to attack and use the socketed bow skill in the quiver, but it doesnt. Is this supposed to happen, or does it need to be changed.
Last edited by fekjoy on Mar 10, 2019, 11:44:13 AM
"
fekjoy wrote:

I used Maloney's Mechanism (New quiver) and it says "Trigger a socketed bow skill when you attack with a bow". So i used Mirror Arrow which says "When the arrow lands, a clone is summmoned. The clone is a minion that uses your bow and QUIVER". From how the wording sounds like, the minion should gain the quiver and be able to attack and use the socketed bow skill in the quiver, but it doesnt. Is this supposed to happen, or does it need to be changed.

Minions can't trigger anything.
What exactly changed with curses? The development manifesto stated that offensive curses should be more useful against the major bosses of the game, but no change of curse mechanics was mentioned in the patch notes. I see the adjustments for Temporal Chains and Enfeeble, but some offensive curses like Frostbite and Conductivity have no mention in the patchnotes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info