Mechanical Questions Thread

Hello Mark,

Can you please take a look at this thread?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2136129

Ive tried to ask everywhere and no one seems to know for sure.

Question:

How far away (in screens) can I be from monsters after casting damage over time skills on them, to gain exp when they die?

For example, if I cast contagion on a monster and walk away, how far away can I walk away?
"
emery1993 wrote:
I was wondering if you use your elder orb to upgrade a map and then decide that you want to use the elder orb on a different map can you do the same thing with the elder orb like you can the shaper orbs and undo the elder orb and get another one? ive searched for any posts on this and was unable to find anything on it.

Thank you.

Yes, same thing - talk to zana after unshaping
"
Hello

As you can see in my profile i completed Zana's Questline - found all memory fragments and killed UberElder in Bestiary league. However achievement "Unforgettable" - "Find all of the Shaper's Memory Fragments." is not marked as completed. Seems this is an issue and should be fixed.

On standard league i have 14/15 memory fragments completion. Maybe that is the reason? But why achievement is not completed if i completed it in a league and not completed in standard.

Already tried /recheck_achievements - without success.

Donno how, but this thing got fixes after the patch - I immediately got the achievement when came to zana in my hideout this morning.
Hello, exiles! I'm russian boy so sorry for my bad englend, but i hope u'll understand me! =)
How does 'havent been hit recently' mechanic work, in particular trickster's 'escape artist'?
does this buff apply only on the first hit (or maybe it lasts some short period of time after first hit, 1 sec for example), and i need to keep myself 'unhitted' for 4 seconds to get this buff again?
Last edited by СтошаГовнозад on Apr 26, 2018, 2:54:59 PM
Hello Exiles,
Is it intended that the Intimidating Cry of Farrul's Chase won't proc Debon's Dirge buffs?
Just tested it and it dosen't work sadly.
Is it a bug or does the wording "used recently" not include triggering a warcry?
Hi

I'm playing a whispering ice totem build and am trying to figure out if its possible to do a mf weapon swap.

Usually when you weapon swap the totems will disappear but if you swap to another whispering ice then they don't.

Can anyone say if the totems will then have the new gem properties or will I need to re-summon the totems? I've tried testing it and it seems like I would need to re-summon them but I can't tell for sure.

Also is it maybe a bug that the totems stay? they even stay when I don't even have spell totem support in the second whispering ice.
Why there is no ELEMENTAL PENETRATION cap, for an example 50%, and why is no physical damage penetration too? Just a curious, cause elemental builds overwhelm physical builds. Kinetic Blast for an example is extremly strong for map clear and for PvP too...for players farm.
The Holy Bible
According to POB, the elemental penetration from shroud of the lightless stacks with the cold penetration support gem. Is this true?
Hello, exiles! I'm russian boy so sorry for my bad englend, but i hope u'll understand me! =)
How does 'havent been hit recently' mechanic work, in particular trickster's 'escape artist'?
does this buff apply only on the first hit (or maybe it lasts some short period of time after first hit, 1 sec for example), and i need to keep myself 'unhitted' for 4 seconds to get this buff again?
"

No, it is permanent (always on) but turns off for 4 seconds when you get hit.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info