Mechanical Questions Thread

Is there a list of the dps of every skill, or just looking at level 1 of each gem is a basic starting guide?
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Dec 27, 2017, 10:44:16 PM
nvm
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/c/MrJimGaming
Last edited by MrJimo on Dec 28, 2017, 2:12:56 PM
Many times im seeing vaal rain of arrows completely stop my Jugger with unstoppable, and made an bug report on forums as it seems unintended effect of the recent Vaal rain of arrow skill change, which then got moved here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2053636. Still no response from GGG if this was intended or not, if anyone could help clarify this for me. Thanks.
Last edited by Zeferiah on Dec 28, 2017, 5:29:43 PM
"
Yankee1623 wrote:
Hi there,

Something curious happened yesterday. Krillson (the 9th very rare master), spawned TWICE in 3 hours. And I can’t help but wonder if there is some other factor, besides RNG, that allows Krillson to spawn. Normally he doesn't spawn once in over 3 years.

If so, can you give me some tips on how and when Krillson is most likely to spawn. And how to complete his catch 4 exotic fish quest.

Nevertheless, I will keep spamming areas for Krillson, I am not giving up on this neverending quest!

Please don't mute me for disclosing fishing secrets.

i heard that the fishing rod does glow when there are rare fish near might help you on your quest

now my question can ancestral totems gain her embrace when they ignite an enemy?
"
Higorvilpon wrote:
Explosion of Infernal Blow can crit?

If yes, critical nodes on passive tree, like Global Critical Chance while wielding Staff, works on IB explosions?

yes and yes
Last edited by lichdeath on Dec 28, 2017, 8:30:51 PM
I have a question that could make or break a really REALLY whacky build:
Does the Dead Reckoning jewel add the fire, cold and lightning tags to the skill, similar to how pitch darkness adds the aoe tag?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Does Vaal Pact work with Ghost Reaver again now that VP isn't instant leech?

Does increased life leech per second (like from the Vitality Void node) work with Ghost Reaver ES leech?

Tough to find information about this since the 3.0 changes
The bonus of Hyaon's Fury can stack with i'll use dual?
"
Higorvilpon wrote:

Which bonus?

The added lightning damage and attack speed are local, i.e. will only apply to attacks with that one weapon.

All the "per frenzy charge" modifiers, being conditional modifiers, are global; and thus will stack.
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
Higorvilpon wrote:

Which bonus?

The added lightning damage and attack speed are local, i.e. will only apply to attacks with that one weapon.

All the "per frenzy charge" modifiers, being conditional modifiers, are global; and thus will stack.

This, for exemple, with 1 Hyaon's Fury i got 12% more Lightning Damage per Frenzy Charge, with i wield 2 Hyaon's Fury i'll got 24%?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info