Mechanical Questions Thread

Hey Mark,

Questions about Vessel of Vinktar and the new Shock mechanics.

If an enemy is affected by the Shock aura provided by Vessel of Vinktar, and I then inflict a more powerful shock from a hit of Lightning damage, will the Shock aura from Vinktar be overwritten by the more powerful shock? Or does the Vinktar aura overwrite any other shocks?

Second, if I have Esh's Visage and Maligaro's Restraint equipped while the Vessel of Vinktar flask effect is active, and I apply a stronger shock to enemies, will it get reflected back to myself and therefore nearby enemies? Which shock will ultimately be applied?

Thanks a lot!
Hello,

I want to know something about the new Abyss Jewel mods like the following

Minions deal 14 to 17 additional Fire Damage

Do they apply to Skeleton Mages (Dead Reckoning)

Usually I would know by the Added damage to attacks vs added damage to spells. but it is not written on these.

Thanks!
What is the base duration of the caustic cloud from Beacon of Corruption?
Furthermore, I’m guessing that it is not a skill effect of the player, and thus not scaled by “increased Skill Effect Duration” on the passive tree, but can it be scaled with an Increased Duration Support supporting the minion-creating skill?
"
Iamrobit wrote:
Minions deal 14 to 17 additional Fire Damage
Do they apply to Skeleton Mages (Dead Reckoning)

Usually I would know by the Added damage to attacks vs added damage to spells. but it is not written on these.

I have not tested this, having not the gem in SSF, but: normally if the mod is "additional damage" without a type specified, it applies to everything, so it *should* apply to your mage spells, or skeleton melee attacks, equally.
"
holyviolet wrote:
what is the mechanism in accuracy of SRS ?

Minions have their own accuracy stat, and that is used to calculate this. One reason that the Lycosidae unique shield and Necromantic Aegis keystone combo was so popular is that it vastly increases the rate at which SRS land their hits. As will all things, unless it specifically says "minions", or is on a shield and you have the keystone, it doesn't apply. So, no accuracy for minions on the passive tree.
Hello and thanks in advance,

Attacks from Mirage archer do not cause curse on hit to proc. I wasn't sure if this is the intended mechanic since the ability reads "When you hit an enemy with an arrow from this skill, summons a mirage archer which uses this skill." and the skill "applies linked curses on hit"
How endurance charge on melee stun works with ancestral call? Can i get three endurance charges from one attack if i stun three enemies?
So, how does CWDT interacts with block? One would assume, that since you essentially take 0 damage, due to it being blocked, no chance to proc CWDT. But I would love to be wrong on this one, actually. Anybody care to elaborate?
Guys, where can i find list of elder and shaped mods?
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
So do Shaped/Elder drops improve (maybe indirectly?) from having Item Rarity? They only seem to drop AS rares, but will I see fewer Shaped/Elder Items if I'm wielding Voidhome or Aurumvoraxes?

Similarly if I'm running a lot of IIR items will I see accordingly more Shaped/Elder gear drop in the appropriate maps?
Why am I wearing a heavy belt if I haven't got any pants?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info