Mechanical Questions Thread

Hi,

my question is regarding damage conversion and ailment damage.
If I take a cold skill and convert its damage to fire damage completely,
will ignites caused by this skill scale with increases to cold damage like the initial hit does?

I'm guessing no, but not 100% sure.
Online delenda est:
When the lifecycle of PoE will draw to an end many years from now,
there needs to be a final patch making it available offline.
Ignite will in fact scale with Cold Damage if you convert Cold to Fire :)
Nice! And thanks for answering.
I wasn't sure since the GGG example in part 2 of the post about the double dipping fix talked about a differnt example where the damage is of one type (e.g. cold) but causes an off type ailement due to The Three Dragons.
But it seems to follow the rules for conversion consistently - consistence is good. ;)
Online delenda est:
When the lifecycle of PoE will draw to an end many years from now,
there needs to be a final patch making it available offline.
Hello, i wanna know if the bonus given by "spreading rot" jewel works without the 40 int allocated in radius.

Thanks in advance.
The description does not use the word 'allocated' anywhere. It does not require the Int to be allocated. You can verify a Jewel is active by hovering over the jewel socket and looking at the black description box. The black box only lists active modifiers.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
The description does not use the word 'allocated' anywhere. It does not require the Int to be allocated. You can verify a Jewel is active by hovering over the jewel socket and looking at the black description box. The black box only lists active modifiers.

Thank you.
is the blood magic keystone is not supposed to work with the Perfect Form + Artic Armour's "100% reduced mana reservation" tag?
Blood magic specifically says "spend life instead of mana" and perfect form says "100% reduced mana reservation for Arctic Armour"
the wording of BM and PF imply that Arctic Armour will cost 0 resources to cast but with blood magic allocated it reserves AA on life.

Any one able to explain this interaction?
"
WolfShrike wrote:
is the blood magic keystone is not supposed to work with the Perfect Form + Artic Armour's "100% reduced mana reservation" tag?
Blood magic specifically says "spend life instead of mana" and perfect form says "100% reduced mana reservation for Arctic Armour"
the wording of BM and PF imply that Arctic Armour will cost 0 resources to cast but with blood magic allocated it reserves AA on life.

Any one able to explain this interaction?

Increased and Reduced modifiers stack additively

You are currently wearing:

on EyesOfTheWolf's right ring slot

The final modifier on that item is global (otherwise, it would be pointless, wouldn't it?)
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on Nov 9, 2017, 9:13:05 PM
May I ask why spell have an additional projectile doesn't work on Summon Flame Golem when i use Snakepit, Sapphire Ring?
"
wafengge1 wrote:
May I ask why spell have an additional projectile doesn't work on Summon Flame Golem when i use Snakepit, Sapphire Ring?

Same reason they don't get Life or Resists from your Rings: Minions are not you - your modifiers do not apply to Minions unless explicitly stated otherwise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info