Mechanical Questions Thread

"
Thanks for the answer i dont know how to tag u so i hope u see this lol

When you quote someone, they'll get a message :)
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
Hello dear support team,

I got a few questions about reflected damage that a player can inflict to enemies (like from Wall of Brambles, The Anvil and more.
1. Is that damage scalable like from increased physical damage or more damage like frenzy charges?
2. If I'm unarmed and using a Facebreaker, is that more damage also to the reflected damage?
3. Does tempest shield considers reflected damage if I use Crown of the Pale King

I could not find answers in the community, so I address the questions to you.

I want to make a build that it's defense is based on the helmet and life based.

Thank you,
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Hi there
I have a Question

I want to ask is the Undying Operator monster can be SUmmoned at High Level maps.
This mosters are based in The Refinery and i really want to try them on my Spectre build.

Thanks in advance
Hello,

On the following citation: Chris (September 11, 2012). "0.9.12c Patch Notes". Path of Exile Forum. Retrieved August 02, 2015.
Chris indicates that the "PLAYER'S" : The player's "Increased Item Quantity" stat does not affect the drop rate of Map items any more.

Does this mean that the property on Bisco's Collar "% increased Quantity of Items Dropped by Slain Normal Enemies" does affect map drops. The property clearly indicated that it's a Quantity dropped by the monsters themselves and not the "Player's" quantity.

Long story short, does Bisco's collar give more map drops?

-Billy
"
VictusBcb wrote:

That's on by default? Huh. I had to enable that manually.
"
rel4us wrote:
I got a few questions about reflected damage that a player can inflict to enemies (like from Wall of Brambles, The Anvil and more.
1. Is that damage scalable like from increased physical damage or more damage like frenzy charges?
2. If I'm unarmed and using a Facebreaker, is that more damage also to the reflected damage?
3. Does tempest shield considers reflected damage if I use Crown of the Pale King

1. No. Only modifiers on the enemy (Damage Taken modifiers) apply.
2. No.
3. No.
"
GunIoth wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1676002/page/363#p14951907
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
VictusBcb wrote:

That's on by default? Huh. I had to enable that manually.
"
rel4us wrote:

1. No. Only modifiers on the enemy (Damage Taken modifiers) apply.
2. No.
3. No.
"
GunIoth wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1676002/page/363#p14951907

Thanks for the fast reply, are you sure about all the answer? (it's the reflecting part)

if you are right, then you can't really make a good reflect build, the damage as it is was 30K or so if all was yes. so what is the point in making these items?
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Crown of the Pale King is still a decent item for recovery purposes, if gimmicky. Other than that: because Diablo II did it. Where it also sucked.
(this is also kinda outside the scope of this thread at this point :) )
Last edited by Vipermagi on Oct 8, 2017, 12:07:19 PM
Headhunter has hidden level requirement like sven-league steps?
"
Amiselel wrote:
Headhunter has hidden level requirement like sven-league steps?

Seven-league Step does not have a Level Requirement (unless Enchanted).
Headhunter requires level 40, as is stated in the description.
Question about Soul of Arakaali:

"
50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently

When you are taking more than one source of damage over time, will this trigger only if all the sources stop, or will it trigger for each source stopping even if another source is still active? For example, while using Righteous Fire, will Arakaali trigger if you run onto and off of desecrated ground?

Cheers!
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Oct 9, 2017, 11:46:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info