Mechanical Questions Thread

1. Every Projectile that strikes, lands a Hit.
2. Crits are rolled per Skill activation.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Aug 23, 2017, 4:25:30 PM
Does the Main Hand effect of Might and Influence increase bleed damage? The wording isn't specific enough to tell.
"
I have several questions regarding bleed and its interactions.

first:
some support skill gems (melee physical damage, ruthless) explicitly say "more damage" AND "more damage with bleed".
other support skill gems do not mention bleed explicitly (brutality, maim) but instead only say "more damage".
does that mean that using main or brutality will only increase the direct damage of supported skills, but not the damage of the resulting bleed?

second:
aside from its "more damage" component, the maim support gem also has a "maimed enemies take increased physical damage" part. does this only increase direct damage taken by maimed enemies or does it increase bleed damage as well?

If the support gem specifies 'attack', 'melee' or 'ranged' then it doesn't impact the bleed damage. this is why most supports that do specify these things also have a separate identical effect listed for bleed. Bloodlust for obvious reasons doesn't bother having that extra bleed component since it removes bleed chance. Brutality doesn't list a bleed component because it modifies all physical, which includes any applied bleeds. With regards to maim; since it's just increased physical it should increase bleed damage (though someone should probably confirm that since I'm speculating there).
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask or not. I seems there is 40 or 50 posts and conversations about my question I'm about to ask. BUT! there all 3 years old or longer the answer and seem to have the incorrect information.

I'm on a complex network of computers and need to set Qos settings for devices. Cant have POE killing my CNC Mill reading a network pc Or 10 3d printers chewing up my poe game as well as they send out notices and photo images of progress and so forth lol

My whole point to this is WHAT ports does poe use? You run Netstat Poe doe not even show now. I'm kinda confused as to why. When i got home i cant seem to see the ports even in my network logs of in and out connections. Which very odd. just says pathofexile.com??????

So please does anyone have an idea of either how to see the ports or what they are? Is this some new security feature maybe?

6112 was the main one like 6 leagues ago when I played last. since i just started back and all the new stuff Nothing works now! Everything on poe forums is old! clean out old garbage of days past! should be there next update!
Are all bosses able to be maimed? If so do they have a reduction to maim or debuffs in general similar to curses?
Hey !!!

I just leveled a templar character in the Harbinger league. I wanted to try the new "Rippling thoughts" sword. I wanted to use its "storm cascade" with spell totem and Hierophant. I checked with my high level scion that it works and i spend allot of time gettin currency and leveling my templar to try it. Today when i finally reached level 62 it doesn't work anymore.

There is nothin in the patch notes about this change, there is nothin about a bug fix anywhere. There is nothin, anywhere to explain why it does not work anymore. Furthermore it makes no sense that it shouldn't work - how is a 4-linked spell totem ever going to ruin the game?!?! Why would you change this without telling anyone anywhere. I finally come up with something original and fun, that is not at all too powerfull, and you change it MID LEAGUE before i can even try it?! You wasted 10 hours of my time with this.

Hi there,

is there any news on Essence Drain working with traps?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3wfmt8/bug_essence_drain_trap/cxvtpye/
hello.
some chaos damage questions here.

1-do different sources of chaos damage stacks? (beacon of corruption from srs and decay support gem)

2-when I use decay support gem and allocate some chaos damage and dot skill points on tree,decay gem's damage does not change.why? how can I increase decay damage?

3-do chaos damage and poison damage stack on the same time?

4-if I use decay support gem with a minion gem chaos
Hi.

Multistrike - "supports melee attack skills...cannot support vaal, totem, channelling or triggered." Note the absence of "cannot support movement".

Leap Slam / Shield Charge - "Attack, AoE, Movement, Melee"

The fact that the former does not work on the latter makes no sense at all.

Why doesn't it work?

A.
Im running a late game sunder beserker with pure physical damage and was wonder how bleed from the Red Storm node works. Does sunder apply bleed with this skill? Does it apply once per strike or can the shockwave also bleed all targets? Is every bleed proc calculated individually per target?

Lastly is Warriors Blood Increase stun threshold 20% an increase of your characters stun resistance or an increase of the power of stuns you deal?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info