Mechanical Questions Thread

"
Intoxic wrote:
Does the shaper of desolation in the witch elementalist ascendancy provide conflux from a pure phys damage source?

Yes, or perhaps more precisely, conflux is not provided "from a... damage source" but provided from the ascendancy passive and "applies to" or "affects" pure physical damage (as well as chaos damage). When the passive says All Damage from Hits, they really mean All Damage!
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
will the 2 week mayhem race use league mods so that league specific items dropp or is it just added? like anarchy , torment and ambush
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
hi

if im Chieftain then my firestorm spell totem have 20% chance to taunt enemy /cast or /fireball hit?

i mean its work like crit (crit chance calculated on the cast and if it crit then all fireball will crit on that cast
or every fireball have 20% chance to taunt?

ty
Last edited by MODERNDEFENDER on Jun 21, 2017, 8:43:43 PM
Question for Ranger DeadEyes Powerful Precision
- Projectile Critical Strike Chance increased by Arrow Pierce Chance

Do it work for any kind of Projectiles attack rather than arrow/bow only???
Like Spectral Throw, Kinetic Blast
"
heromas wrote:

Do it work for any kind of Projectiles attack rather than arrow/bow only???
Like Spectral Throw, Kinetic Blast

Yes

The wording is a little counterintuitive because Arrow Pierce Chance is a subset of Projectile Pierce Chance and there are some things in the game that only grant Arrow Pierce Chance. By specifying Arrow Pierce Chance it categorically captures all general projectile pierce chance plus any arrow-specific pierce chance at the same time. As a funny consequence, your Spectral Throw and Kinetic Blast skills actually carry the Arrow Pierce Chance stat on them, up to 100%.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
If I have Bringer Of Rain, and armor deactivated does it counts when it comes to the Prophecy? To be more specific if I wear Bramblejack+Bringer of rain will King And Brambles be fulfilled despite deactivated armor?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
if u take more then 15% from reflected dmg will it then procc a savage hit for a beserker? people told me no but why does fortify reduce reflect dmg if it only reduces hits same with blocking reflect
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Fyndel wrote:
if u take more then 15% from reflected dmg will it then procc a savage hit for a beserker? people told me no but why does fortify reduce reflect dmg if it only reduces hits same with blocking reflect

You can test this on beta using Gruthkul with any class. Looking at your forum tags I'm willing to bet you have beta?
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
Last edited by Zakaluka on Jun 25, 2017, 6:05:19 PM
hi how does Callinellus Malleus interact with totem?
if my totem stun the enemy they will be chilled?
I've some inquiries about some mechanics in HoGM as the info in the unofficial wiki seems to be outdated

1) I've heard that GMs are able to use old passive tree and mechanics removed from game (like Lightning Arrow-Frost Wall interaction) to keep submitted build integrity. to what extent is that statement true ??

2) Over the course of 150 runs, I've noticed that some GMs only spawn in specific wings (e.g: IIIIIIDanziGGIIIII only spawns in Hall of Heroes) while others can spawn in different wings, is that intended ? if so can you offer an explanation to why?

3) The Wiki hasn't updated the info about HoGM since 2.3, and I was wondering since the addition of "Diviners Strongboxes" can Grandmasters cache roll as a Diviners strongbox?

4) Is there a way to browse / sneak peak the submitted builds of grandmasters ? I've found the accounts of several Grandmasters and most have their builds intact but some (e.g scoli_gubben) has no gear equipped or skill points allocated.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info