"
Mark_GGG wrote:

"
uberhasu wrote:
I have taken the Ascendancy Skill node Outmatch and Outlast which grants :
"
25% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill with Main Hand
25% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill with Off Hand

I am playing an Obliterate wander that scales Chaos damage to get most of my kills, which as a result leads to most of my kills coming by way of either the poison DoT or the Obliteration on death proc. It would seem as though neither of these types of kills result in the kill being credited to my character and thus I do not reliably generate charges.
You are incorrect - those kills are credited to your character. They are, however, inherently not main-hand, nor off-hand kills, which means that passive cannot apply to them.

This would mean other degens (Death's Oath, Bleed, Ignite, etc) would also not count as main/offhand and so would not grant charges, correct?
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
"
Wooser69 wrote:
What is the amount of increased damage taken applied by a sentinel of that type, and can the effect stack if within multiple areas applying the same debuff?

What is this sentinel you're talking about?

EDIT: Ah you're talking about the traps from uber lab.
IGN: TsuruyaNyro
Last edited by Suzumiyaharuhi on Jun 14, 2016, 1:40:52 PM
What is the formula to calculate the time between a blast rain's first explosion and the arrow drawn animation by the character?

For example:

If the APS is 2 and projectile speed is 50%, then:

Time it takes for the first blast = 1 / ( APS x (1 + ProjSpeed) ).

How can we calculate that?

Thanks for the answers!

Edit: Removed 1 question since it's been replied elsewhere.
Last edited by Mothren on Jun 20, 2016, 2:07:22 PM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
XCodesLIVE wrote:
1) What methods of mitigation apply to Thorns damage? Is it similar to Reflect where anything that mitigates your own attack will also mitigate it's reflected damage, or is that magical damage type that can't be blocked or dodged?

2) Reflect surely counts as a Hit for purposes of Armor, but does Thorns count for that as well?
I have no idea what you're talking about, sorry. There is no "Thorns" damage in PoE.

He is talking about the damage dealt by "Lightning Thorns" and similar abilities. He doesn't seem to be aware that it's an ability dealing damage like, say, arc, with the associated mitigation rules/methods.
- Is the monster accuracy on the wiki correct (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Monster_accuracy) ?

- Does the character sheet still stop increasing the level of enemies assumed for these sorts of calculations(also, which level) ?

- When using Multistrike/Spell Echo with a Diamond flask, does the additional roll of the lucky effect happen once for each attack/spell in a set or once for all hits? What happens when the diamond flask runs out before you completed all attacks/casts in a set?
Does the Gladiator's bleed explosion work with minions?

Do both the Gladiator's bleed explosion and montregul's explosion happen?
Builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1813247
Challenge boss kill services : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1814668
"
- Is the monster accuracy on the wiki correct (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Monster_accuracy) ?

- Does the character sheet still stop increasing the level of enemies assumed for these sorts of calculations(also, which level) ?

- When using Multistrike/Spell Echo with a Diamond flask, does the additional roll of the lucky effect happen once for each attack/spell in a set or once for all hits? What happens when the diamond flask runs out before you completed all attacks/casts in a set?

Crit is rolled once at the beginning of each multistrike/spell echo. If it crits, then all hits crit, otherwise all hits don't. The only way to modify this is with things like assassins mark.

Thus, if you have a diamond flask active when you cast the spell/start the attack, if it rolls a crit, then all the hits will crit even if the flask runs out in the middle.

The monster accuracy should be correct.

Those numbers are achieved by being a certain level, looking at your expected chance to evade, and then using the evasion formula to determine monster accuracy.

I think the character sheet assumes enemies are the same level as your character.
Last edited by Suzumiyaharuhi on Jun 14, 2016, 3:58:42 PM
"
SUPEROUMAN wrote:
Does the Gladiator's bleed explosion work with minions?

Modifiers only apply to Minions when explicitly stated as such.
"

I think the character sheet assumes enemies are the same level as your character.

this used to cap out at lvl 77 at some point.
The accuracy table seemed to treat lvl 90 in a special manner (very small jump between 79 and 90) so it might be possible that lvl 83 is higher because it follows the default formula.

I also wonder what the exact bonus of the "Accurate" mod is since that is also near impossible to figure out by testing...
Last edited by Rawfoss on Jun 14, 2016, 5:26:17 PM
"
"

this used to cap out at lvl 77 at some point.
The accuracy table seemed to treat lvl 90 in a special manner (very small jump between 79 and 90) so it might be possible that lvl 83 is higher because it follows the default formula.

I also wonder what the exact bonus of the "Accurate" mod is since that is also near impossible to figure out by testing...

you can get that by wearing headhunters and seeing how much your accuracy goes up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info