Mechanical Questions Thread

Blade Flurry is an Attack, and as such it does rely on Accuracy rolls to land hits.
Is there currently a workaround to be able to use the Bitterdream unique item with the Ranged Attack Totem/Ice Shot gems ?
No. Bitterdream is a Melee weapon, and thus cannot utilise Ranged Attack Totems.
hey guys! i was wondering if anyone else is haveing issues with vaal gems (their reload time) it seems to me that when i rush in large density maps the vaal gems i use arent chargeing as fast as they should recharge. i can totaly see a hell of alot of creeps explode but i take lik 3-4 souls per vall gem even when the numbers of the mobs are more than 70-100... i use vaal gems : Clarity, Haste and Decipline, i also use Headhunter and with all the buffs its a bit laggy.. idk if thats the case or the density and low performance is affecting the recharge. anyway please let me know cause its quite important.
PS: my pc is a beast so no the performance isnt cause of that but cause the headhunter really beats the shit out of frames. that also needs some look to be done.
When you steal the Soul Eater Nemesis modifier, the souls are being eaten (as the name implies!) and thus are unavailable to charge your Vaal Skills.
"
fanity wrote:
"
fanity wrote:
Have a new Question on 3.0 DOT (poison . bleed . ignite) change

before change

DOT base on X% direct hit

so when blocked both deal no damage

but on 3.0

DOT not base on direct hit and have a base damage

so what happen when on block ?

will DOT still deal damage ?

push with new question

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1897612

with unique item "The Three Dragons" , Ignite damage will be affected by Cold modifiers

is that same Mechanical with Hrimburn (your cold damage can ignite) ?

and is this Mechanical are 3.0.0 future or already in game ?

push . still no one answer
@Mark

I was wondering the actual changes the Primordial Might Jewel does to golem AI, is it just an increase of aggro range or is it an actual change of AI to force them to target monsters?
From wiki:

For example, assume an enemy is inflicted with bleed for 100 damage per second, then after 2 seconds it is inflicted with bleed for 50 damage per second. The outcome will be 500 damage over 5 seconds followed by 100 damage over 2 seconds.

I'll just ask if the numbers here are correct. If yes, then i'll crack my head up trying to figure out what I'm getting wrong xd
Thanks
Ok, weird question from a weird guy:
I know that essences ignore meta-crafting mods when applied, but do meta-crafting mods also ignore essence-generated unique affixes (the 175 to 225 fire damage for socketed gems suffix from hysteria gloves for example)? I want to know before I maybe waste a shitton of currency for something pointless
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
fanity wrote:
"
fanity wrote:
"
fanity wrote:
Have a new Question on 3.0 DOT (poison . bleed . ignite) change

before change

DOT base on X% direct hit

so when blocked both deal no damage

but on 3.0

DOT not base on direct hit and have a base damage

so what happen when on block ?

will DOT still deal damage ?

push with new question

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1897612

with unique item "The Three Dragons" , Ignite damage will be affected by Cold modifiers

is that same Mechanical with Hrimburn (your cold damage can ignite) ?

and is this Mechanical are 3.0.0 future or already in game ?

push . still no one answer

1. I think when a hit is blocked, it doesn't "connect" with the target and all effects get prevented (this could be tested with curse on hit stuff and blackguard elites), if that is the case, then all ailments should get prevented.

2. Hrimburn is both similar to and different from three dragons. It enables cold ignites without disabling fire ignites. Thus depending on the initial damage type, either fire, cold or both damage types should be able to boost it.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info