Mechanical Questions Thread

Im using Righteous fire, Just wondering, Does Witchfire brew flask DoT increase work for my RF? does The Sorrow of the divine 40% extra dmg work? and Would culling strike Increase Damage (not the culling part) work in a link? Thanks
"
Rachel_ wrote:
"
Rachel_ wrote:
"
dogheat wrote:
Why is elemental overload worded to only work with players and not totems?

Hi. GGG, Mark

I emailed the dispatcher to the GGG, and after a week I was asked to ask you a question. I want to know as soon as possible.

My question is if I have an attack speed of 7.23. Does this attack rate attack at 7.23 attack rate per second, or round to 7.2, or is it just 7? And this game seems to be very similar to Diablo. Scheduled Attack Rate Should the attack speed exceed the frame rate and apply to the numerical value?

I do not speak English well. I tried to make it as easy as possible through translator, but if you can understand, please answer. Please do not hesitate to contact me by e-mail etc. junbimullll@naver.com e-mail address. Thank you.

Thank you for reading the long article

You need both answers?

For the Overload question, it doesn't work because it says that 'you' need to crit, not traps or totems, however, if you triggered Overload yourself it will apply to damage done with traps and totems. It is an intentional drawback, some other buffs work that way too.

The answer to attack speed question is you indeed get 7,23 attacks per second, the game doesn't have that limitation.

"
truesaint wrote:
Im using Righteous fire, Just wondering, Does Witchfire brew flask DoT increase work for my RF? does The Sorrow of the divine 40% extra dmg work? and Would culling strike Increase Damage (not the culling part) work in a link? Thanks

Yes to all three.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
For Esh's visage shield http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Esh%27s_Visage, when it says 'Reflect Shocks applied to you to all Nearby Enemies', what is the radius of 'nearby' ?
For Whispering Ice, when I socket CWC it supports Icestorm, but doesn't support the channeling skill i socket with it. Any ideas why this isn't working?
"
Undying_Flame wrote:
For Whispering Ice, when I socket CWC it supports Icestorm, but doesn't support the channeling skill i socket with it. Any ideas why this isn't working?

With your character set to private, it's hard to say for sure what's going on - but most likely, it's the fact that CwC WI builds actually have to have the sockets linked in order to "work." All the Support gems go directly to the Icestorm active skill, but they need the item to have links in order to affect any other active Skill, which would be the channeling skill you socket with it.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
I am a new player. After I read all the mechanical post, things seem more complicated to me.
I am interested in Voltaxic build.

So if I use Lightning Arrow (which have 50% physical damage converted to lightning damage) also use 'Physical to Lightning Damage Support' (which also 50% physical damage converted to lightning damage). Beside pursue more physical damage/Lightning damage or maybe chaos damage modifier and node, is it ok to get projectile damage too ?

Do the projectile damage also benefit to lightning damage output ?

Edit: After re-read mechanical thread once again,
Is it correct if i assumed projectile damage is another term of physical damage but exclusively only for bow (and wand )? And thus it will add to the whole physical damage portion ?
Last edited by TeddieJohan on May 6, 2017, 7:49:10 AM
Winter Burial + Impact Slayer Ascendancy = Melee Splash Double Whammy?

Well, as the title say in regards to Glacial Hammer

With IMPACT single target attacks have SPLASH damage at 50% of main target damage.

Winter burial jewel allows cold damage splash at 100% of main damage

Do they BOTH work at the same time?

It would mean I smack an enemy on the head and my weapon does 100% cold splash damage and 50% attack damage splash damage?

Or does one take precedence over the other, basically making one or the other more or less useless?
when beyond monsters spawn do they have chance to drop the area specific div cards or they can drop only beyond specific, if they can drop only beyond specific are the beyond cards taking the slot of area specific cards?
What happens to mobs hp if one of two players in party permamently leaves the map? It's important, because I need to edit wiki on that matter.
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Hi all

Can help on this doubt.

I'm Flame Totem Ascendant, so this "10% chance to gain Power charge on hit" of assassin side, works on Flame Totems?

And the Deadeye side, all projectile bonus works on projectile bonus of my flame totems?
More specifically on this "Skills fire an additional projectile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info