Mechanical Questions Thread

thank you Vipermagi. youre dah man
ign: DreamsofIllusions
Почему при открытие порталов на машине картографа и перемещения в лагерь и обратно в убежище порталы машины картографа не закрываются?А если я вышел из игры или у меня отключился случайно интернет порталы закрываются?Прошу сделайте задержку в 30 минут.
У меня есть вопрос.Если использовать уникальный коготь Иго (The scourge) и взять в связку урон приспешников и призрачный бросок, будет ли урон приспешников работать на призрачный бросок?
Anarchy Leaguetones with the mod "Items dropped by Rogue Exiles in next area will be fully linked"

Does this mean if a 6 socketed item drops from an Exile, it will be 6-link, or does 4 + 2 link equal "fully linked". The wording is a bit ambiguous if that's the case.

Additionally, does this apply to all rogue exiles in the area, including but not limited to; prophecies, strongboxes, bosses?

Because this post on reddit seem to have varying opinions and anecdotes, but no clear answer.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/66q9yt/rogue_exiles_are_supposed_to_drop_fully_linked/
Last edited by smalldancer on Apr 27, 2017, 12:10:39 PM
"
Danila3122004 wrote:
У меня есть вопрос.Если использовать уникальный коготь Иго (The scourge) и взять в связку урон приспешников и призрачный бросок, будет ли урон приспешников работать на призрачный бросок?

Нет, только "увеличение урона" миньона работает, больше ничего. Это значит что "урон приспешников" будет применяться только бонус качества.

"
smalldancer wrote:
Anarchy Leaguetones with the mod "Items dropped by Rogue Exiles in next area will be fully linked"

Does this mean if a 6 socketed item drops from an Exile, it will be 6-link, or does 4 + 2 link equal "fully linked". The wording is a bit ambiguous if that's the case.

Additionally, does this apply to all rogue exiles in the area, including but not limited to; prophecies, strongboxes, bosses?

Because this post on reddit seem to have varying opinions and anecdotes, but no clear answer.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/66q9yt/rogue_exiles_are_supposed_to_drop_fully_linked/

All items I got that way were linked with all available sockets and they dropped from all exiles I got in the map. It's sometimes hard to see where did the items drop from, which is probably the source of varying opinions and he has other corpses there in the screenshot. Got a few 5links that way but no six, sadly.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Hi GGG!

Rarity: Rare
Havoc Spiral
Unset Ring
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Str: 98
Int: 68
--------
Sockets: R
--------
Item Level: 79
--------
Has 1 Socket
--------
+3 to Level of Socketed Gems
Adds 15 to 26 Fire Damage to Attacks
+32 to maximum Energy Shield
+27% to Cold Resistance
+15% to Lightning Resistance
+23% to Fire Resistance

cannot roll attack mods + Orb of Scouring = will remove Adds 15 to 26 Fire Damage to Attacks ?

Thx help me support :)
My question is regarding the chieftain's ascendancy. Arohongui increases fire damage given to enemies near your totems. Does this work with scorching ray? I asked reddit whether doedre's scorn would work with scorching ray and the consensus was no. The Arohongui ascendancy works in a similar fashion which makes me think it too does not work with scorching ray.
"
KGabQr wrote:
cannot roll attack mods + Orb of Scouring = will remove Adds 15 to 26 Fire Damage to Attacks ?

No, everything will be wiped, those kick in when you add mods to the item.

"
curteck wrote:
My question is regarding the chieftain's ascendancy. Arohongui increases fire damage given to enemies near your totems. Does this work with scorching ray? I asked reddit whether doedre's scorn would work with scorching ray and the consensus was no. The Arohongui ascendancy works in a similar fashion which makes me think it too does not work with scorching ray.

Doedre's Scorn is a damage buff to you that applies when the condition on the target is met, due to technical limitations those don't work with damage over time.

Arohongui is a debuff to the enemy that increases damage taken, those work just fine.

"
raics wrote:
"
KGabQr wrote:

No, everything will be wiped, those kick in when you add mods to the item.

"
curteck wrote:

Doedre's Scorn is a damage buff to you that applies when the condition on the target is met, due to technical limitations those don't work with damage over time.

Arohongui is a debuff to the enemy that increases damage taken, those work just fine.

How remove Adds 15 to 26 Fire Damage to Attacks? You GGG?
"
KGabQr wrote:
How remove Adds 15 to 26 Fire Damage to Attacks?

Not possible on that item. You can remove all prefixes by crafting 'suffixes cannot be changed' and then scouring, but you need to have a prefix slot open to do that, which your ring doesn't.

"
KGabQr wrote:
You GGG?

Obviously not, staff members sport a stylish gold username that says 'something_GGG', much bling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info