Mechanical Questions Thread

Does Paragon of Calamity's property activate on elemental damage reflection (you hit a mob, it hits you back with reflect) if you have 100% reduced reflected damage taken?
"
Kusibu wrote:
Does Paragon of Calamity's property activate on elemental damage reflection (you hit a mob, it hits you back with reflect) if you have 100% reduced reflected damage taken?

No. You take zero Damage -> you don't take Elemental Damage.
"
raics wrote:
The way it works suggests the description was shortened from "Enemies killed with this weapon explode...", in which case it works as intended and weapons with that form of wording function in a similar fashion.

Actually, Quecholli triggers off of first-hand sources other than killing with the weapon itself, such as RF and Spell, it just stops there. That's why I'm completely befuddled by why it doesn't work as Obliteration. (as well as how the text in them would make more sense if they were swapped lol)
Hello support thread!

I have a question regarding the Outlast and Outmatch ascendnacy node for Gladiator.
Is it intented that the "10% reduced Physical Damage taken while at maximum Endurance Charges" buff isn't showing anywhere? For the frenzy charge one (10% more Physical Damage while at maximum Frenzy Charges) I can see it on my tooltip and damage on the character sheet.
I'm currently playing a 0/0 endurance charge Gladiator with Ahn's Heritage, which have both bonuses showing up on the character sheet.

Just wanna make sure, thanks!
It's ok, what 100% reduced reflected damage (ele/phys) not like immune? If you try deal dmg on reflected map with shock ground (or other effects with increased taken dmg on hero, like vulnerability/proj. weakness) , you steal can oneshot yourself (i know about 100% base dmg+1,5 with shock ground>100% reduced reflect, but still)

So it was conceived?
Last edited by Bombardo on Mar 29, 2017, 3:08:27 AM
Hi,

I was wondering what the interaction between Sunder and added Weapon Range is. Does it make Sunder travel further? Or does nothing happen?

I have a mechanical question regarding the interaction of Profane Bloom (Occultist Ascendancy) and Righteous Fire.

My question is... Is Profane Bloom considered a "Spell" of the Occultist... and what affects the ultimate damage which Profane Bloom does.

It seems to be affected by % increased damage nodes, %chaos damage , % area damage nodes.

What I cannot determine is if it is affected by the "59% MORE" spell damage of an active Righteous Fire.

Would you be able to help me better understand this interaction and generally what affects Profane Bloom.

thanks,
-VOC
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/
dear GGG,
would ask for clarification about the any boss life in a party (like two or more people), before asking, I've looked everywhere without success.
With two people the boss life increases by 60% , but what happens if one leaves the party and the area?
The boss continue to have more life or after few seconds return to normal?
Thanks in advance i'll wait your answer
So a quick couple questions about Abyssus, Frost Blades, and claws.

The wiki says the below regarding FB-

"
The projectiles do the same damage as the initial attack, with the same cold damage conversion. However the initial melee attack scales with melee damage modifiers (such as Melee Physical Damage), whereas the projectiles scale with projectile damage modifiers. Both components scale equally with (unspecified) attack, physical, and cold damage modifiers.

1) Abyssus' flat damage to attacks applies to both the initial melee attack and the projectiles, correct?

2) Claw LGOH applies to the initial hit, but does it also apply to projectiles as well? Like Abyssus, it says life gained for each enemy hit by attacks, since the projectiles also have Attack modifiers, does it apply to all targets?
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
"
Vyvanne wrote:

1) Abyssus' flat damage to attacks applies to both the initial melee attack and the projectiles, correct?

Yes

"
2) Claw LGOH applies to the initial hit, but does it also apply to projectiles as well? Like Abyssus, it says life gained for each enemy hit by attacks, since the projectiles also have Attack modifiers, does it apply to all targets?

Yes

By the way, the wiki entry is misleading. I should fix it. Thanks for quoting it.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info