Mechanical Questions Thread

"
fkfkfk100 wrote:
Is that atziri or uber lab boss got 75% elemental resis? or even more? I want to know how many fire pen i need to get for those boss . Also there is a skill point call Lava Lash, it said Damage with Wepon Pen 8% fire resis, and I'm using Ngamahu's Flame exe with 100% phy conver to fire, but that 8% fire pen didn't show it on my tooltip, unlike fire pen support gem, is the fire pen on Lava Lash don't support this wepon?

The penetration itself is not shown on your tooltip, but it is applied with any fire damage dealt by your weapon, so no worries.
Izaro has 45% Resists, Atziri has 30%, according to datamined info.
Check your character sheet for Lava Lash's Penetration.
So my friend says he is right about this 100%, that on the wiki etc the wording states that stats from your self (including mf) does not work for minions unless stated otherwise. I was hoping to get a 100% answer from you guys if your minions that kill use your characters mf or is it ONLY linked rarity/quan gems that work with them. Thanks.
Why is the range and targeting position of Lightning Warp when triggered by "Cast While Channeling" different depending on what channeled skill is used to trigger it? Using Blade Flurry, I seem to travel ~30 units forward regardless of how far from my character that I position my mouse. When using Blight as the trigger for Lightning Warp, I seem to travel a minimum of ~30 units, but if my mouse is positioned further than that distance from my character I will travel up to the maximum range of a self-cast Lightning Warp.
What is the character's base Movement Speed in game units per second?
ING: Valhaal
"
Jobo wrote:
So my friend says he is right about this 100%, that on the wiki etc the wording states that stats from your self (including mf) does not work for minions unless stated otherwise. I was hoping to get a 100% answer from you guys if your minions that kill use your characters mf or is it ONLY linked rarity/quan gems that work with them. Thanks.

Rarity/Qty is the only stat that does not follow traditional minion rules. If a Minion kills an enemy, then your IIR/Q is used (plus potential Supports). Granting the Minions extra IIR/Q through Necromantic Aegis does not work.
Hello.

Pre 2.5 after the channel mechanics was introduced - incinerate totems kinda lingered a little bit after the mobs die (and it was said because channel keeps going unlike traditional casts.) With the Breach league, it stopped working like this. The casts stop as soon as the monsters die or slightly out of range. Is this intended or bug? Because flameblast doesn't seem to suffer from this - I believe it does the full 10stack channel then drop. Incinerate totems do not properly channel to max stack but rather ends when it kills something.
Wyrmsign unique gloves gives you rampage while at maximum endurance charges. I have checked my maximum number of endurance charges and it's 3, however whenever i have 3 endurance charges via enduring cry I don't gain rampage.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Last edited by LiQuss on Dec 8, 2016, 2:55:48 PM
If i have equiped signal fire will my SRS "Gain (25-35)% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage"?
and what about damage conversion will srs deal 100% fire damagE?
"
LiQuss wrote:
Wyrmsign unique gloves gives you rampage while at maximum endurance charges. I have checked my maximum number of endurance charges and it's 3, however whenever i have 3 endurance charges via enduring cry I don't gain rampage. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Start killing stuff - the counter doesn't appear until ~20.

"
Kazhw wrote:
If i have equiped signal fire will my SRS "Gain (25-35)% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage"? and what about damage conversion will srs deal 100% fire damagE?

Minions are not you. Modifiers that you have will not apply to Minions unless explicitly mentioned otherwise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info