Mechanical Questions Thread

ED's poison will be based on the initial Hit, not the DoT. It's really quite good.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Sep 14, 2016, 1:15:55 PM
Hello,
When I was looking at the champion ascendancy I was under impression that "First to Strike, Last to Fall" would remove burn form RF just like flask of dousing does. But after getting the point I discovered it does not work. Is burning from Righterous Fire not an elemental status ailment, or is it a bug?
Working as intended. The elemental status ailments are Chill, Freeze, Shock and Ignite - RF does not Ignite.
"
Xoebus wrote:
Hey, thx for your answer!

I do understand RF deals no damage, but the weird fact is that it acts like a 0-damage burn (and replaces instantly any other ignite). Depending on how you see it, it could still be a "real"burn (acting like one + visual effect).

I guess the real question is : does an ignite/burn actually need to deal damage over time in order to be considered a valid burning effect for Ramako? Maybe it is, and then you're right ^^

Not sure what you mean by replacing other ignites ... Ignite is a status ailment that makes an enemy burn for 4 seconds. Burning from RF is a DoT and doesn't replace any ignite as it doesn't ignite them in the first place.

And yes the burn needs to do damage in order to kill. Enemies in your case are not dying from the RF burning effect.
"
fanity wrote:
got a question

this video

is that true minions get same charges effect with monster ??

Yes, it was disclosed by Mark or Chris at some point after a Reddit user had asked the question.
Trying again...

So, i stumbled upon a problem..

Spoiler

from - http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_staff_modifiers

of Talent Req. Lv. 2 (8-11)% increased Cast Speed
of Nimbleness Req. Lv. 15 (12-15)% increased Cast Speed
of Expertise Req. Lv. 30 (17-20)% increased Cast Speed
of Legerdemain Req. Lv. 40 (21-24)% increased Cast Speed --- Should be this tier cast speed on my staff
of Prestidigitation Req. Lv. 55 (26-29)% increased Cast Speed
of Sortilege Req. Lv. 72 (30-33)% increased Cast Speed
of Finesse Req. Lv. 83 (35-38)% increased Cast Speed

But when i divine it, i cannot get past 22 cast speed, AND i can get all the way down to 20 cast speed.

Spoiler

I do not understand this.. maybe it is normal, maybe the gamepedia is wrong. i do not know, this is why i post this, and hope someone could clarify this for me.

P.s made this staff in standard, during prophecy league, like halfway into it-ish. and the ilvl is 84.
Devilschoice

Maybe wrong information in WiKi.
Better Look here poeaffix.net.
⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞ ☼ EVIL ☼ ⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞
Clan ‡Evil‡ (Discord) https://discord.gg/faVmKsP
Last edited by Lazer_Death on Sep 15, 2016, 2:11:26 AM
Poeaffix has plenty of outdated stuff. I wouldn't rely on it.

I think staves got a silent buff this league and it has created legacy items. Look at the mirror service here, if you're doing mirror services the mods should be top tier right?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/556020

Well, there's plenty of staves with considerably higher cast speed here:
http://poe.trade/search/inanimiukoniko

Last edited by Illviljan on Sep 15, 2016, 2:44:42 AM
I recently tested Atlas of Worlds in standard and completed 90 maps. I noticed i only got 3 Shaper's Orb to upgrade the maps in Atlas. I have now a character in Essence league and got already 3 Shaper's Orb when only completing 45 maps in the Atlas.

Is there any way to get the remaining Shaper's Orb in standard after completing 89 maps?
I should have gotten more than 3 orbs by completing 90 maps, if i understand it right.

Edit: To clarify, by completed maps i mean finished maps and bonus objective done as well.
Last edited by Samase on Sep 15, 2016, 5:42:37 AM
again i want to ask if minion damage double dips on poison/bleed/ignite if i inflict it myself, but am using the chimera unique claw "the scourge".

second question:
From the new essence of delirium
Weapon: Your Hits inflict Decay, dealing 1000 Chaos Damage per second for 10 seconds

do multiple effects of this stack ? do any modifiers to damage, DoT, chaos damage etc modifiy the damage of this Decay? can I scale it in any way?
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info