Mechanical Questions Thread

Having the Trickster ascendancy with the Patient Reaper node, should I see the mana regen stat in the character sheet increase after recently killing an enemy?
"
I'm at 100% bonus for completing maps from the atlas.
Does this mean that when a map drops it will still drop a random one from 1 to 16.
But for example : I run a tier 12 maps but it drop a tier 10 (base) and it will rolled my tier 10 drop into a tier 11 (or even 12) right ?
Correct me if i'm wrong, just curious.

Yes anything can still drop. It also doesn't do anything with white mobs. So let's say you kill a rare monster and it drops a map that is rolled to be tier 5, it will instead drop a tier 6 (you have 100% chance to be one tier above now). Drop rules for Atlas also applies.
Last edited by KevT90 on Sep 12, 2016, 9:25:10 PM
About Dirty Techniques

"25% chance to Poison on Hit against Bleeding Enemies"

If the attack makes them bleed can that same attack poison them too, or do I have to hit them a 2nd time for the 25% chance to work ?
Mark, I have a few questions about the skill Fire Burst from Essence of Hysteria.

1) Does Fire Burst have any sort of internal cooldown on the procs?
2) If so, if you have two sets of the skill (one each while dual weilding wands) would they share a cooldown?
3) It has a listed cast speed, I assume this effects the delay from when it "triggers" to when the spell takes place?
4) If 3 is true, is it possible to trigger a proc and then trigger a second proc BEFORE the first proc has finished casting? Or is this somewhat of a cooldown, albeit not a hardcoded one?
5) Is there anything else about its mechanics that might not be immediately obvious?
I have a question about the mana cost of Curse on Hit support gem. How it is calculated, does it add the cost of the curse to the skill are there any mana cost multipliers?
"
hajutzebg wrote:
If the attack makes them bleed can that same attack poison them too, or do I have to hit them a 2nd time for the 25% chance to work ?

You need a second Hit.
"
gring0bg wrote:
I have a question about the mana cost of Curse on Hit support gem. How it is calculated, does it add the cost of the curse to the skill are there any mana cost multipliers?

The Curse is free of charge, and Curse on Hit itself has no Mana multiplier, making most Curse on Hit setups very cheap. :)
"
Vipermagi wrote:

The Curse is free of charge, and Curse on Hit itself has no Mana multiplier, making most Curse on Hit setups very cheap. :)

So this means that if my chained skill cost 30 mana and I add curse on hit + some curse it will still cost 30 mana?
Yep.
Can you chance orb a Shaped version of a map into a unique map?
For example: Shaped Graveyard map into Hallowed Ground

Anybody?
whats faster whirl blades or shield charge for clearing maps , my stats are 97% attackspeed and 45% movment speed (if u answer explain why not just this or that)
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info