Mechanical Questions Thread

"
Fixed a bug related to returning projectiles. They can now hit on the way out and on the way back but can't shotgun (where more than one hit the same target) in either direction.

Is Spectral Throw now screwed?
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
ClickerPro wrote:
My question is this, will I be able to maintain all 3 types of charges as a result, and is there a more efficient method?

Not really the thread for this kind of question :) Consider opening up a separate thread here, more likely to get you responses for build-related questions.
It'd technically work, but Enduring Cry/Blood Rage/The Blood Dance are so much more reliable than an inconsistently-applied Curse.

It's mechanical question, thanks anyway for answering it though.
Last edited by ClickerPro on Aug 31, 2016, 11:52:02 AM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:34:29 PM
So, since Frost Wall doesn't interact with out skills anymore... what's the usefull application of the Frost wall? I mean it doesn't do a good job at walling us off from enemy fire, or keeping them at bay (not big enough, straight line shape, all relevant boss atttacks go right through it). Is Frost Wall figuratively removed from the game?

TL;DR: How to make use of the Frost Wall now? Does it have some mechanic that can be utilized?
Last edited by Marrond on Aug 31, 2016, 12:54:21 PM
Hi Mark!

I have a few, #justtomakesure questions for you.

1. In Prophecy league I've received some warbands league uniques from monster drops. I suppose they dropped from warbands monsters. Is that possible? Is it possible with any other league? What previous leagues live on like this?

2. If I have the war bringer ascendancy point will the warcry use the mana first and then recover mana/health?

3. The new unique Kitava's Thirst will cast if we use:
a, a skill with 100+ mana cost
b, multiple casts of a skill adding up to 100+ mana cost
c, something else, please explain exact rules

4. Does Kitava's Thirst work with Eldritch Batttery?

5. Does the Essence of Horror give base crit chance to the socketed gems when used on a glove?

6. Thats all for now thanks! :D
The Best Noob You'll Ever Find!
"
Khornaar wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

"
Maximus9229 wrote:
Does increased AoE from tree affect Bacon of Ruins from Elementalist?
The Most Delicious Passive Skill applies elemental proliferation to your hits. This is inherently affected by area modifiers.

Does "Rolling flames" jewel affect proliferation radius if i use fireball to ignite stuff?

It would have an indirect effect on the overall radius since you would have a chance to ignite an enemy in a radius that you otherwise would not reach and this enemy will then spread it in the prolif radius ...
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
The trap/mine behaviour of Bladefall has been made more consistent with other traps/mines. The blades fall from the mine itself, not targeting the location where the monster is. (They will fall in the direction of the monster though).

Does this affect the behavior of Bladefall with Spell Totem support at all?

No
"
darknyess wrote:
Hey Mark,

Was just wanting to confirm how Rolling Flame works.
Is the increase of AoE based on how far the fireball is away from you?
Or will Slower Proj. increase the AoE faster? therefore not needing to be as far away.

Much thanks Mark. Hopefully you get some relax time after the release of AoW :)

Distance traveled cares not about the speed it reaches the distance.
I use mjolner and I am curious about the one gem being used in each trigger event. What if when the trigger event happens and a couple things are in place. What if I have no charges and the next gem to be triggered in order is discharge? Will it skip to the next gem? If it doesn't then that is a serious problem for almost any mjolner build and is an unintended major consequence. Also since I can no longer self cast gems in mjolner does that mean I can no longer use cwdt in mjolner?
Since Wither changed to Channeling type spell, does it still work with spell totem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info