PvP Daily quests unfair.

Win 1v1 as specific class, why? what if i don't have the specific class.
Having to create a pvp only character just for the quests, cause i can't even use my main character and if i queue to lvl 28 only i could sit there for 2 hours to get one match.

just add leo mods to other masters and leave him with cosmetic stuff, having to do this everytime i get class specific daily for which i have no character, or making a competitve pvp build just for it, not worth it, i don't enjoy it, im not having fun in the game doing that, but since leo offers useful mods for pve im still forced to do it.
Last edited by shatojin on Jul 28, 2016, 2:47:36 AM
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2016, 8:56:47 AM
It's not new at all.
"
just add leo mods to other masters and leave him with cosmetic stuff

so you simply want some stuff for free.

I don't like 4th act, let me just get 1 skillpoint after killing dominus, GGG pls ™

Can you see the absurdness of the sentence?

The game was designed with pvpness in mind up until ggg gave up and released 2.0 patch which broke everything. That was only 10 month ago.

Would you just pull yourself together and do the daily? or give up and act like there is no leo.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Jun 8, 2016, 1:29:12 AM
"
IceDeal wrote:
It's not new at all.

strange i did a lot of leo dailys in perandus, didn´t saw a single class specific quest, it was always sarn arena quest-1v1 quests cycle.

i will ask guildmates and Friends about this case.

"
a_z0_9 wrote:
"
just add leo mods to other masters and leave him with cosmetic stuff

so you simply want some stuff for free.

I don't like 4th act, let me just get 1 skillpoint after killing dominus, GGG pls ™

Can you see the absurdness of the sentence?

The game was designed with pvpness in mind up until ggg gave up and released 2.0 patch which broke everything. That was only 10 month ago.

Would you just pull yourself together and do the daily? or give up and act like there is no leo.

no man you don´t understand i don´t care doing daily leo, the thing that annoys me is the fact that they forcé us to use a specific class to do it, so your example doesn´t apply here, everybody can do act 4 and get the skill point, there is no class restriction there, u don´t have to use X class to get the skillpoint.

maybe you just don´t play temp leagues so u have all clases in standard and yea, no problem there i can do it in std too, but in new league, first week of launch and you are forced to make a new charácter for the quest_? comon it´s not fair or fun at all.

Thats the point, if you want something from leo - you doing his dailies. you came here with 'remove leo' whine, you should've search for workaround instead.

examples:

1) make a second account, and / or unlock leo premade characters creation , trade wins with yourself all day long.

2) buy Hidden Potential jewel, change premade build tree a bit, kill ppl @ have fun.

3) socialization! find a friend, trade wins with him.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Jun 10, 2016, 4:39:13 PM
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
Thats the point, if you want something from leo - you doing his dailies. you came here with 'remove leo' whine, you should've search for workaround instead.

examples:

1) https://vimeo.com/167881541
make a second account, unlock leo premade characters creation, trade wins with yourself all day long.

2) buy Hidden Potential jewel, change premade build tree a bit, kill ppl @ have fun.

3) socialization! find a friend, trade wins with him.

you still don't understand what i mean

class specific quests in this case are: you have to use a specific class, to obtain a GLOBAL reward, a reward that is used for all classes.

it's like i tell you, if you want act 4 skillpoint quest with your marauder, u have to do the quest with shadow. Thats the part with what i was pissed off yesterday when i made the thread.(sry for the rage)

If the leo bench had stuff (example) like "%increased damage with shadow when using daggers" or "duelist has +%block chance", then i would understand that you have to use shadow to unlock the shadow craft mods, duelist for duelist craft mods,etc. Understand what i mean? its different if they offer you upgrades for all your characters, but you only can use a few to unlock them.

Also im not sure that ggg actually added leo to make us level him with mules or "trade wins with friends", thats not the pvp experience any company would think when adding pvp quests, this is the kind of things im sure they want to avoid.

about point 2: i have my main character and i'm totally ok to pvp with it if i want or i need stuff from leo craft bench, i wouldn't be posting this if the quest system actually allowed me to do so, i got pissed off when i saw that i had to make a new character just to get a reward for my main character.

I'm talking from the perspective of a player that usually chooses his build and goes with it through the entire duration of a temp league.
Last edited by shatojin on Jun 8, 2016, 12:57:03 PM
I play temp leagues and standard, and I understand where you're coming from. I only work on 1 character in the league and I see it through until the end. If I get a leo daily that is for a different character type, I just don't do it.

This was a common complaint with the 3v3 system as well, as there typically are not enough people pvp'ing to complete the 3V3/CTF portion, and GGG did do away with the 3v3/CTF dailies. I think if enough people complain they might do away with the character-type daily as well.

Having said that, Chris himself said in a state of exile podcast that they feel like they could move leo's mods to other benches so the leo leveling wouldn't even be a thing anymore, but he wasn't 100% when/if that would happen at this stage.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
good man, finally one who understands my point of view, btw im whitevlad from perandus, welcome to prophecy!
Haha sparker in perandus? I was AhfackNoPants, red storm call guy. I'm already bored to tears in prophecy man. No purpose or will to do stupid prophecies. There's only one item I want and there's no trace of it yet on xyz so I just can't do it yet
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
It's not new. It is, however, annoying, requiring players to maintain twice as many PvP characters if they want to attempt all Leo dailies. It serves no meaningful purpose (gear matters more than class anyways) and I'd prefer both Leo dailies with class requirements be removed from the pool.

Can we make this thread about removing them from the pool of potential dailies?
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
Last edited by TheLastZica on Jul 19, 2016, 8:57:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info