92.KonaReach.

"
^ hey yea.. i keep swapping in and out of the ass mark one.. i just dont know how often the power charges proc without it.. ass mark is good for the life/mana on hit too

This is true... we could go super saiyan and use Deodre Ring or something LOL

Super OP Reach Tri-Curser! :D
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
^that isnt a bad idea!!! curses are AMAZING and much stronger than before.. hmm.. haha.. already do so much dps, removing a stat ring for doedre's is actually kind of tempting :D

edit: OH MAN!!! vuln (almost everyone is doing degen/phys stuff), temp chains for defense and either poachers or ass mark for offense/defense AND GRACE aura for more life saving armour/evasion for peeps!!!!!... grab some curse nodes from tree; make wider radius.. maybe link to blasphemy.. tinkering tonight will happen:D
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jun 28, 2016, 11:27:44 AM

my first prize for completing atziri; level 81 at that.. record for me.. awesome

new gears:

POE is life. POE is ♥.

divined bow to ~359 pdps and got three blue sockets from vorici to try a blasphemy setup.. we shall see
POE is life. POE is ♥.
lmk how blasphemy is :P
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
^so spamm gloves temp chains on hit then run into the pack and shoot.. seems to be working fine PLUS i can level the curse up to get full benefit so its actually really nice; the ascendancy for the power charge chance is enough to sustain, imo, so i am able to drop ass mark... do it up
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
^so spamm gloves temp chains on hit then run into the pack and shoot.. seems to be working fine PLUS i can level the curse up to get full benefit so its actually really nice; the ascendancy for the power charge chance is enough to sustain, imo, so i am able to drop ass mark... do it up

ya working on it :( butt hurts allready from that lowlevel content,...

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
^you're going to make it; i have faith!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Need stinging doubt trial if anyone finds; unique strongbox too

life goes down to 3800 with these rings; not safe enough for atziri.. really want to use them both but cant sacrifice life.. min maxing getting harder
POE is life. POE is ♥.
try global 820 for Trials, let me know later whats left, can help you out for sure.

Last edited by Doe on Jul 5, 2016, 3:25:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info