Prophecy Mechanics Need A Hotfix Before It's Too Late

Prophecy idea so good, but as always mechanics and realization so much sucks and ruined by GGG, nothing new there.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
@OP It's too late. Move on and don't look back. You'll be better off.
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
"Self Found" is so fkn pointless, lol. "Let's play an online multiplayer game by myself and refuse to interact with other players despite the game balance relying on me doing so." It's like going to an orgy to sit in the closet and jack it. Just. Why?

And yet when balance is brought up about shitty gems or overpowered gems can't be played in parties "no one forces you to play with other people"

Heh

Oh, there's an hilarious catch-22 involved here.
A) Self found IS completely pointless, but...
B) Nobody players together (for the most part).

It's treated like a single player game with multiplayer trading/economy. FK me, right?
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
"
This should not happen

Especially not after farming red maps for the hour prior.

the feral lord is a part of a chain prophecy that gives you a partial key to a pale council, a map you otherwise cannot access in the game.

it, in fact, SHOULD happen. all prophecy chains should be fair game in the lategame, just off the things they can give you (not to mention, the challenges for prophecy)
the early chain steps are interesting and i doubt these will change - it is (again) the economeh situation

you can run them yourself (but most 'end-game-chainers' will puke while doing so) or you can sell them. but this costs precious coins. or you can keep it and ignore it. it is a decision and not an easy one.

issue with Plaguemaw is that this prohpecy is crazy-popular. you can buy the KEY from this prophecy for LESS than it costs to seal its first step. These keys sell for 2c right now..

btw - i rate prophecy VERY VERY high. it is not a braindead addition like Cadiro, it provides bonuses, it forces choices on players (most likely the reason it is not liked..). and it made leveling INTERESTING again. i really really hope it gets into standard. people not liking it - can ignore it, people who find it valuable addition to otherwise mundane 1-80 will enjoy it
"
grepman wrote:
"
This should not happen

the feral lord is a part of a chain prophecy that gives you a partial key to a pale council, a map you otherwise cannot access in the game.

it, in fact, SHOULD happen. all prophecy chains should be fair game in the lategame, just off the things they can give you (not to mention, the challenges for prophecy)

Look at what is highlighted, then look at what spawned in my instance.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
"
"
grepman wrote:
"
This should not happen

Look at what is highlighted, then look at what spawned in my instance.
I dont get it then
Many maps were run

Prophecy's that are specific to one zone should block most other prophecy's from activating.
Last edited by Ashen_Shugar_IV on Jul 1, 2016, 6:17:31 AM
"
Prophecy's that are specific to one zone should block most other prophecy's from activating.

+1

Yesterday I had the "Unbreathing Queen V" and some other shit. On the first Cemetery map I ran, it spawned that other shit first, instead of the map-specific Prophecy chain.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Literally every time

Works 20%-30% of the time every time ;)
Last edited by Ashen_Shugar_IV on Jul 2, 2016, 7:06:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info