Prophecy Mechanics Need A Hotfix Before It's Too Late

Pretty much all of the "go to Zone Y in Act X quests" suck ASS. I think GGG need to get on top of this before people start leaving.
If I want a Prophecy in Act X I will visit that town and talk to Navali there. If I am running out of silver coins sealing away shitty Prophecies which of the two do you think I will do:
1) Stop engaging with the Prophecy mechanics (and keep mapping)
2) Fulfill time-wasting Prophecies to conserve coins (repeat ad infinitum)

To resolve this I propose that most Prophecy's become localized to the Act you talk to Navali in. Map prophecy's can be acquired from talking to Navali inside your hideout.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Last edited by Ashen_Shugar_IV on Jun 7, 2016, 3:05:33 AM
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2016, 6:40:22 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
3) Buy more coins and seal the shitty vendor unique upgrade prophecies you don't want to fulfill. Coins are cheaper than the uniques you have to buy to finish those ones.
4) Apply Chaos (orb) to break future (destroy random prophecy)
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
"
Pretty much all of the "go to Zone Y in Act X quests" suck ASS. I think GGG need to get on top of this before people start leaving.
If I want a Prophecy in Act X I will visit that town and talk to Navali there. If I am running out of silver coins sealing away shitty Prophecies which of the two do you think I will do:
1) Stop engaging with the Prophecy mechanics (and keep mapping)
2) Fulfill time-wasting Prophecies to conserve coins (repeat ad infinitum)

To resolve this I propose that Prophecy's become localized to the Act you talk to Navali in. Map prophecy's can be acquired from talking to Navali inside your hideout.

I totally agree. Was in A3M and got a prophecy to go to The Climb to kill some animated weapons. So, no justifiable reward and two acts backwards. That's really lame.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
That animated weapons one is easy though, as are any others which activate once you reach a particular area. Just warp in to the climb and it will activate the prophecy and remove it from your list. Then warp out again.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Jun 7, 2016, 2:56:31 AM
^

Some of these are tedious AF
As for me i've stopped already playing prophecy since a little while, simply not my cup of tea to play a pseudo league with copy+paste content, just a waste of my free time imho.
- Best Signature Ever -
It's so

FUCKING

BORING
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
The fun-factor needs a serious buff.

The ambush prophecies are all amazing. (boxes, box packs, exiles, warbands)
Last edited by Ashen_Shugar_IV on Jun 12, 2016, 3:21:58 AM
Seriously I haven't been bored since domination lol it's awful.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info