Just spent 2.5k coins on getting these gloom wings.

My MTX is a FUCKING MESS GGG please for the love of god give me an organizer like LOOK IT THIS It's AWFUL /cries

http://i.imgur.com/MgkZzDE.jpg
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2016, 10:52:24 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
wtf. Are those ARMS coming out of the wings? like what the hell is that seriously??!

edit: that moment you realize the the OP was about the stash...and not the actual wings on the character.

:o\
Last edited by Prizy on Jun 6, 2016, 5:55:14 PM
😣
my english sux.
"
wtf. Are those ARMS coming out of the wings? like what the hell is that seriously??!

edit: that moment you realize the the OP was about the stash...and not the actual wings on the character.

:o\

It cost 2.5k coins :_;
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Those are pretty sick...but i am waiting till they go for sale. Not doing RNG boxes ever again.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
My guildies are moaning also they spend a fortune. I decided to buy 1 box and got the gloom wings. Think I made someone insta quit
Movable MTX that dont disappear from the inventory on use was talked about ages ago. Far past time to prioritize MTX tab improvements. Bad enough finding my unused MTX but absolutely hate hunting for MTX used on old characters and items that find their way into random stash tabs.
I'm still waiting for the "I finished 36 Challenges within 4 Weeks" topic from I_NO though...

But damn how much is that in terms of Real Life Money?
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
I also have a fucking mtx mess.
You can swap pages, I just found out :-)
No Problem,
Exile
"
But damn how much is that in terms of Real Life Money?

About $250.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info