EARTHQUAKE2.4 Double DOT, KILL ANY BOSS ONLY 1 HIT

Hey man could you do leveling trees like 20,40,60 or something like that for us casuals also some suggestions on leveling and useful uniques we can use while progressing would be awesome,ty =)
"
iosk0 wrote:
Hey man could you do leveling trees like 20,40,60 or something like that for us casuals also some suggestions on leveling and useful uniques we can use while progressing would be awesome,ty =)

level 20 40 and 60 just you first pick up the passive points of physical damage on the items only ones you buy all axes and go using 1 for 1 to always have the ideal damage, another very good strategy to get level fast with this construction it is to use flicker stricker until level 75 (when you pick up disfavour)
i will probably play the other cheap axe :D
"
iosk0 wrote:

i creat new cheap variant pls look in ( ALTERNATIVE GEAR )
"
iosk0 wrote:

i creat new cheap variant pls look in ( ALTERNATIVE GEAR )
what do you think about this axe http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Blood_Reaper
also thanks for the alternative thing =)
Last edited by iosk0 on Jun 10, 2016, 4:50:03 AM
"
iosk0 wrote:
what do you think about this axe http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Blood_Reaper
also thanks for the alternative thing =)

the idea is to use a weapon with enough physical damage as maro erqui.

for me the erqui is the most appropriate for high physical damage
If I dont have vaal axe, Can I use
? is this ring work? becsaue I am not sure how to see the monster poison and bleeding or not...
Last edited by fkfkfk100 on Jun 10, 2016, 11:47:11 AM
"
fkfkfk100 wrote:
If I dont have vaal axe, Can I use
? is this ring work? becsaue I am not sure how to see the monster poison and bleeding or not...

the visual effect is normal not appear when your damage is low, but usually works but if the bleed announced by the ring does not work or poison reposted you should send a message to the GGG it may be buggy, but the visual effect eating the life of the video so the enemies will only happen if you are with (rapid decay + poison gem) (aspect of carnage passive) (concentrated effect. + less duration gem) and help this huge multiplier add some jewelry to increase damage on time

I recommend you who do not have recourse to buy a disfavour use 'Marohi Erqi'
Last edited by Trevoh on Jun 10, 2016, 12:25:04 PM
updated gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info