Ambitious Bandits prophecy

"
helva1234 wrote:
"
Can confirm over 110 Resets between Crypt level 1 (merc) + Fellshrine Ruins (Merc) and the Prophecy still not working

The Ambitious Bandit I.
(Can only be completed in Merciless Difficulty)

- Cleared over 50 runs in all other mentioned zones from PoE.Wiki

# Found in The Crypt Level 1
# Found in The Fellshrine Ruins
# Found in The Dread Thicket
# Found in The Northern Forest
# Found in The Weaver's Chambers
# Found in The Chamber of Sins Level 1
# Found in The Chamber of Sins Level 2

Source: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Prophecy#Master_Mission

Same here, a lot of resets between Crypt/Fellshrine/Northern Forest, Prophecy still not working. Checked all other mentioned locations, nothing

Alright so after a total of 241 runs i decided to trash this to my Stash... 2 days later i gave it another try.
3rd reset (After the Sealing) i found it in Fellshrine ruins.

--- This by the faar worse challenge Prophecy i've encountered!
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
i was about to seal this prophecy since it didn't seem to proc in any maps, but after seeing this thread it proc'd in the first crypts zone i tried... not sure if luck or they fixed the proc rate on it
I have a horrible feeling that some prophecies block other ones. I've got the Ambitious Bandit I and opened 50 Fellshrine/Crypt1 zones. Nothing. Went to Northern Forest to try another 50 between Northern Forest/The Dread Thicket, but, while running to Thicket, had another prophecy completed by killing a rare enemy and gaining its powers. Then, The Ambitious Bandit proc'ed in my first Dread Thicket.

If someone gets into "bandit not found" situation - could you check if there are other "do something in a random are" prophecies active for you?
"
EpicFail42 wrote:
I have a horrible feeling that some prophecies block other ones. I've got the Ambitious Bandit I and opened 50 Fellshrine/Crypt1 zones. Nothing. Went to Northern Forest to try another 50 between Northern Forest/The Dread Thicket, but, while running to Thicket, had another prophecy completed by killing a rare enemy and gaining its powers. Then, The Ambitious Bandit proc'ed in my first Dread Thicket.

If someone gets into "bandit not found" situation - could you check if there are other "do something in a random are" prophecies active for you?

I think you can only have one 'defined' prophecy as in one that will activate on zoning.

the 'dynamic' ones like killing rare and gaining its power are independent and trigger on kill, not on zoning. there are exceptions like the voidheart prophecy which activate on all beyond maps, but won't disappear until you actually fulfill it, but those still follow the 'one defined prophecy per zone' rule.
By the way, for those still working on this chain, this is the reward for it:
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
got it in the northern forest after i resetted crypt1/fellshrine a 50times, thought go to the thicket...
in northern forest it popped up
For me, after resetting crypt and fellshrine many times, i dropped by 'the den' and it immediately popped.

Just went to the Den, first time zoning it they popped.
Thank you for the advice
A few notes here:

1. If a prophecy doesn't spawn in a particular area for the first time, it won't ever spawn there (for that particular instance of the prophecy). Resetting the zone is useless.
2. Prophecies that require a specific area will pop as soon as you enter that area. No need to do a full clear just to see if the prophecy is there.
3. A prophecy that did not pop can't block another one from popping.
4. The wiki is maintained by the community and the list of zones may not be exhaustive.
I was having the same problem here and checked every location on the list - eventually found at chamber of sins 2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info