[2.3] Ancestral Chieftain - Triple Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker 150K+DPS

Without countiung the debuffs and DOTs (bleed+poison) I get the following paper DPS:

~68K per Totem
+
I get ~ 72K
+Vaal Haste I get ~ 92K

So fully buffed I reach ~276K paper DPS wihtout calculating bleed, ignite and poison from Ascendancy and Voidheart.

Last edited by exec85 on Jun 18, 2016, 5:19:17 AM
"
HaxzoR wrote:
Cool build man. I initially made a SC crit FB on PHC but realised the reflect issues got too high and would rip me eventually. So I remade the char and used the base of your build to create this:

Spoiler

I opted for Ramako, Sun's Light because crit also ignites and therefor went for extra endurance charges, this basicly lets me have full endurance charges while mapping and helps alot against high phys dmg. I didn't find the need the use the quiver aswell becasue the dmg is so high already and I usually only have time to put up 2 totems anyway. The extra health from Great old one's really helps out aswell because the builds runs so many uniques overall.

The elemental penetration on the boots is really huge aswell since you never kill any monsters yourself unless there is a cannot be killed totem and your HoA kills them (pretty much never).

FeelsCritMan

In light of your build, I've come up with this for SC.

Prioritising maximum AOE potential for clear speed, while maintaining high crit damage through Abyssus and Facebreaker to easily kill bosses with Voidheart's poison effect. The extra endurance charges to make up for Abyssus physical damage taken increase.

Will 6L MPD, AF, Inc AOE, FA and ICS. Switching out Inc AOE for Conc Effect on bosses if needed.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Hi kuyy Thankx for buying my helm, Its definitely one of the best builds i've ever played and i hope you enjoy it

Kuyy is the proud owner of a 40% ancestral warchief abyssus
Your mate SOLD that helm to my friend this afternoon-evening xD

3 ex + abyssus
IGN: _Naroa_
Last edited by petxa on Jun 18, 2016, 8:56:54 PM
Hi, is this build viable in HC?
IGN: hyrenfreak
disregard
IGN: hyrenfreak
Last edited by hyrenfreak on Jun 18, 2016, 9:44:25 PM
Running the crit build and I only have about 39 crit with all of the crit nodes, is this normal? seems crazy low
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
What enchantments are BIS? Thank you
Last edited by Makcu on Jun 20, 2016, 9:14:20 AM
"
Makcu wrote:
What enchantments are BIS? Thank you

I'm not sure if there are any enchantments for Ancestral Warchief, but if there are, that'd be the one's to pick for helm.

For Gloves, anything really.

For boots, if you're doing a crit build there's "120% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently" from Uber lab which is epic.

Otherwise there's "Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently"

Both of those boot mods should almost always function as the kills/crits will trigger from the totems, not you.

If you do manage to kill with DoT, you'll get bonus fire damage which will counteract the loss of the elemental penetration.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
Hey guys,

here is my final feedback for the build idea. I modified it a little bit and for me it now runs perfectly. I would say, it is the most funny build I played in POE so far and for sure one of the strongest DPS wise.

Below I have put together a few gameplay videos and my current final Tooltip DPS. I got some ideas how to further increase the DPS even above 400K. There is a good amount of room for further upgrades in gear and as well in levels (passive tree).

Curent buffed tool tip DPS for each Totem (total DPS 397,5K):

Here are some gameplay vids of my build version.

Uber Lab (first try ever):

Atziri run (Also offering free Atziri service if one might be interested):

Pale Council run (first try ever):

Bonus - my favourite and best crafting this league so far:

For questions please feel free to PM me ING "YKMNtv_GG"

Greets
Last edited by exec85 on Jun 22, 2016, 4:31:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info