[2.3] Ancestral Chieftain - Triple Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker 150K+DPS

Hello!
I tried your build and I really liked it.

I decided to use a different armor and belt. Lightning coil greatly increases the vitality and the belt gives the resist and increases damage, though not as much as the one you are using. I removed the Herald of ash and started using Purity of Elements that would bring resists to the maximum.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Thank you for your guide!
Hm guys is Voidhaert a guaranteed drop when you fulfill the prophecy "From the void" ?

Just wondering. :-)
Last edited by exec85 on Jun 16, 2016, 10:09:57 AM
"
exec85 wrote:
Hm guys is Voidhaert a guaranteed drop when you fulfill the prophecy "From the void" ?

Just wondering. :-)

If you get a Blackheart ring and equip it, then kill Bameth while you have the prophecy, it turns into Voidheart.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
Hi there

A great thanks for sharing this monstruous build! For a not expensive build the result is crazy xD I test it in T13 so far and everything is melting under the mighty first of the Warchief love it.

I play in standard so got a decent facebreaker trusting my dps to 54k dps with Increased aoe and 83k with concentrated aoe got 6.4k life cap rez its a solid build.

Got a question is Martial artistry mandatory? can't figure if the increased aoe worth a jewel with max life + two damage mods.

Here my stuff so far:

Only down side most things die so fast we can't cursed them xD

Thanks again and fly safe ;)

ps: Fun number i tryed conc aoe + mele damage on full life (replace poison) + tast of hate + atziri's promise + phase run = 209k dps per totem xD boss just diseapear.
Last edited by Tagmatar on Jun 16, 2016, 2:32:28 PM
You don't need Martial Artistry, but I use it because I like lots of AoE
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
What do people think about belt choice, Doryani vs Meginord? I noticed I lost nearly 2k tooltip off my totems with a phys Doryani, but it'd make resists much easier to cap using Voidheart.
Im starting to think The Signal Fire fated Uni Item is a better choice in this build yes its 1 less totem but the fire damge scale feels better since you ingite you could scale burning damge also into the build Bleed/Burn/Posion some next level evil here.
Here's a tip!
If I will play with scion and take chieftan and hierophant, I can take 1 more totem in my helm. Then, we take bringer of rain and change quiver for Great old one's ward shield. and with templar +25% max mana we don't need blood magic more. With bringer of rain and great old one shield we can boost 20-30 pure damage bringer of rain and 12-20 from shiled = 32-50 against 40-60 from abyssus but grants more hp and more survaivability against abyssus phys damage taken.
Cool build man. I initially made a SC crit FB on PHC but realised the reflect issues got too high and would rip me eventually. So I remade the char and used the base of your build to create this:

Spoiler

I opted for Ramako, Sun's Light because crit also ignites and therefor went for extra endurance charges, this basicly lets me have full endurance charges while mapping and helps alot against high phys dmg. I didn't find the need the use the quiver aswell becasue the dmg is so high already and I usually only have time to put up 2 totems anyway. The extra health from Great old one's really helps out aswell because the builds runs so many uniques overall.

The elemental penetration on the boots is really huge aswell since you never kill any monsters yourself unless there is a cannot be killed totem and your HoA kills them (pretty much never).

FeelsCritMan
IGN: QSTNMRK
Last edited by HaxzoR on Jun 17, 2016, 9:15:17 AM
"
HaxzoR wrote:
Cool build man. I initially made a SC crit FB on PHC but realised the reflect issues got too high and would rip me eventually. So I remade the char and used the base of your build to create this:

Spoiler

I opted for Ramako, Sun's Light because crit also ignites and therefor went for extra endurance charges, this basicly lets me have full endurance charges while mapping and helps alot against high phys dmg. I didn't find the need the use the quiver aswell becasue the dmg is so high already and I usually only have time to put up 2 totems anyway. The extra health from Great old one's really helps out aswell because the builds runs so many uniques overall.

The elemental penetration on the boots is really huge aswell since you never kill any monsters yourself unless there is a cannot be killed totem and your HoA kills them (pretty much never).

FeelsCritMan

Your version of the build has much better synergy, and while accuracy is and always will be a problem for Marauders, you can fix it with gear. I've actually remade my Marauder to play this version-ish because I play SC, but very nice! Cheers.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info