[2.3] Ancestral Chieftain - Triple Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker 150K+DPS

"
johnmorgan wrote:
Hello,
Nice build. Looks very fun, i want to try it by myself, but want to clarify

1)Chieftain skill: Ngamahu Flame's Advance has a chance to Ignite your target. Is this skill shared? can my totems ignite if i have Ancestral bound?

2)If i go with 1h/shield what should i prioritise: melee/maybe one type of 1h weapon nodes or totem nodes? I think about Varunastra as a weapon of choice...

3)Totems have my hit chance? They can miss?

1: Yes they will ignite and get bonus damage as a result.

2: Totem nodes will likely be better to get at first as they apply to all damage types, so if you get poison on there, it will buff the poison damage. That being said, there's very few totem nodes in comparison to other damage types such as melee phys /weapon/etc.

3: Yes. RT is necessary unless you have high accuracy.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
"
D3nty wrote:
I feel like im doing something wrong somewhere could you look over my build and gear and let me know please.

I'm not using hatred yet although i do have one leveled to 19 because of the mana problems and for some reason i feel bad giving up faster attacks for blood magic.

Standing near my totems with just using Herald of Ash i have 22,675 dps, if i use blood magic swapped out with faster attacks while i use Hatred and Herald of Ash i get 21,454 dps while standing next to them.

Granted i am only level 73 and i need to get my gems to level 20/20 ( only level 19 atm)

I guess im just worrying for no reason xD just seems like a huge dps jump up to 50k dps per totem.

Thanks for your time :)

Hatred increases your dps immensly, as does the Berserking node that you haven't taken in your tree. Also he has all ascendancy points which gives him even more dps. Also he has a jewel that increases attack speed and area damage, along with an Atziri's Promise.

I was done with this build until I came across this little guy on poe.trade

:D
Nice how much did you pay for this?
I may have over paid. But 3 ex i dont really care I wanted it in the moment after my 5 link cospri would not roll 4 red and a green for my other character I said this thing is cursed, I spent 1200 Chromatics trying to get the right socket...So then I just traded it off.
Why we need poison ?
WOW ! Is voidheart works with totems ?oO
so i have a question for you. what if i use a 6l disfavour for the totem and link it with poison/rapid decay what do you think the dmg would be like ?
Last edited by rorsharch04 on Jun 16, 2016, 2:11:32 AM
One question! I make this build with scion - chieftan - slayer. Slayer have node "your damaging hits always stun enemy...". Your means doesn't work with totems or not??
I was able to craft myself a 6 Linked Belly. :-)

"

Couldn't believe it, I think it was the first time this happened to me with any good item.

I was upgrading my gear a bit since my last feedback.

Spoiler

At the moment I am able to get ~ 23.5K DPS per Totem. I think that Abyssus will be the next item to go as atm I am res capped (also without Goldrim).

I feel pretty confident when it comes to suvivability. I think of course I can upgrade some items with more + max. life. But my next goal will first be Abyssus.

Greets

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info