[2.3] Ancestral Chieftain - Triple Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker 150K+DPS

"
StanleyJohnny wrote:
Are you counting DPS while ALL three totems are active?

I'm asking because totem has 18% MORE damage. So three totems adds up to 54% more damage?

That doesn't stack, sadly.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
So instead of Blood Magic I decided to throw Fortify on it. I just completed merciless Dominus at lvl 64. The totems (reading at ~20kdps) killed Dom in less than 10 seconds on each form, and I didn't lose any.
Hey matte! Nice build @_@ Really like idea of this, and try it with bringer of rain :)
Is martial artisty necessary jewel for that?
does flesh offering and vaal haste work for totems i cant remember if so gg
I feel like im doing something wrong somewhere could you look over my build and gear and let me know please.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcBLMGoAthDc0QzBQgFgsWbxeMGj4cziSqK1AxnjLRNZI26TrhPAU9_EVHRZ1HfkrITeNQR1NSWGNY5VnzWiteXV8_ZIRlTWaeZ5to8m6qcg9yqXfjeA15aHsge4x7s3yDfNl99YLkhNmKr4zPkBGa4J_fogCj8qZXp5Spbqyqrj6vbK-ntfK5fr02vqfAGsBmwQTDE8T2xgTGrsbYz2fR_di942rkUevu7w7vfPAf8i_yRfZI9zL4k_m9-tL-Cv5U_of-jw==

I'm not using hatred yet although i do have one leveled to 19 because of the mana problems and for some reason i feel bad giving up faster attacks for blood magic.

Standing near my totems with just using Herald of Ash i have 22,675 dps, if i use blood magic swapped out with faster attacks while i use Hatred and Herald of Ash i get 21,454 dps while standing next to them.

Granted i am only level 73 and i need to get my gems to level 20/20 ( only level 19 atm)

I guess im just worrying for no reason xD just seems like a huge dps jump up to 50k dps per totem.

Thanks for your time :)
Last edited by D3nty on Jun 14, 2016, 3:15:58 AM
@D3nty Try conc effect instead of increasend area that schould be a great damage boost you also could try to get lions roar flask or taste of hate if you are richs :D
"
Ferum1995 wrote:
@D3nty Try conc effect instead of increasend area that schould be a great damage boost you also could try to get lions roar flask or taste of hate if you are richs :D

I do use Conc effect for bosses :)
This is my current setup

Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcBLMFLQbDC2EUIBYLFm8aOBo-HOchYCSqJy8ppSoTNZI26TrYOuE8BTwtPfxBh0MxRJ5HfkrITeNQR1O7WGNY5VnzWitfP2EhZKNlTWaeZ5to8moebqpvO3IPcql07XTxdqx343gNeWh673uMe7N82YKbguSDX4PMhNmE74qvjM-QEZBVn9-iAKPypqOpbqyqrY2uPq9stfK3Prl-vTa-p7_VwBrAZsEExPbGBMauxtjPfti92sHjauRR6hjsOO8O73zwH_Iv8kX2SPcy-ej60v4K_o8=

i have
34066 dps per Totem with Hatred, herald of ash and flame golem
45581 dps per Totem with Hatred, herald of ash, flame golem and lions roar
58251 dps per Totem with Hatred, herald of ash, flame golem, lions roar and phase run
My Berserker variant is working very well, can go up to 109k per totem with Conc effect :D I haven't tried it with a voidheart but I'd think it would be worth the loss of added dmg from a rare ring.
Hello,
Nice build. Looks very fun, i want to try it by myself, but want to clarify

1)Chieftain skill: Ngamahu Flame's Advance has a chance to Ignite your target. Is this skill shared? can my totems ignite if i have Ancestral bound?

2)If i go with 1h/shield what should i prioritise: melee/maybe one type of 1h weapon nodes or totem nodes? I think about Varunastra as a weapon of choice...

3)Totems have my hit chance? They can miss?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info