[2.3] Ancestral Chieftain - Triple Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker 150K+DPS

I love this build and synergy with facebreaker high damage and the quiver. I made the build on my scion though with chieftain/slayer ascendancy.

Facerolled Uber lab izaro without nerfing him at all.

Here is my gear. Had to take resist from tree and jewels since I am using a coil.

What do you think of removing HoA and Hatred and running Blasphemy Temp Chains + Vuln? I'm guessing it'll be too much of a hit in damage but it does seem a little safer defensively.
Around what level do you think you can go Atziri? I'm hoping for an early Atziri run being accomplished. By the way how much DPS should my totems be doing for it to be okay to go do Atziri/Uber Izaro etc? Atm at 66 I'm only doing about 15k when the totems go in combat.
"
chalau wrote:
I need a recommendation of a shield, with play.

BIS shield for Facebreaker setup ATM. I have 68k dps without flask/concetrate, fully buffed with concetrate - 212k
Culling strike would be a proper option..its quality adds attack speed too..
Would the +% melee dmg work in the talent tree? or is it flat based on my weapon? im confused
"
Erbsus wrote:
Would the +% melee dmg work in the talent tree? or is it flat based on my weapon? im confused

Increased physical damage
Increased melee physical damage
Increased melee physical damage while holding shield (if you hold shield)
Increased area damage

All listed talents work very well
Last edited by Makcu on Jul 28, 2016, 6:55:11 AM
%increased totem damage is also really good, as it double dips for poison and bleed.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
Last edited by Darkblitz9 on Jul 29, 2016, 4:04:05 PM
del

Last edited by Makcu on Jul 30, 2016, 3:33:39 PM
Would going berserker also make this build go into full glass cannon mode?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info