2H Sword Crit Lacerate project by fiqst

Hi,

I have a question, how do you manage to gain power charges if you use all the heralds, if I use them all all the enemies only ignite and explode into fire. How do I get the other 2 heralds more effective?
"
Illuminae wrote:
Hi,

I have a question, how do you manage to gain power charges if you use all the heralds, if I use them all all the enemies only ignite and explode into fire. How do I get the other 2 heralds more effective?

You get mobs cursed from lightning strikes after killing shocked enemy and from aoe explosion after killing chilled enemies if I understand correctly and you kill them fast enough you get % chance to get charges, I gt both power and frenzy charges maxed all the time after one or two mob groups.

My problem with this build is int without Atziri's Acuity, what would you replace it with, I don't have enough int to lvl up gems like prolif, HoT etc.
Last edited by Keiji12 on Jun 25, 2016, 3:41:10 AM
"
Keiji12 wrote:
"
Illuminae wrote:
Hi,

You get mobs cursed from lightning strikes after killing shocked enemy and from aoe explosion after killing chilled enemies if I understand correctly and you kill them fast enough you get % chance to get charges, I gt both power and frenzy charges maxed all the time after one or two mob groups.

My problem with this build is int without Atziri's Acuity, what would you replace it with, I don't have enough int to lvl up gems like prolif, HoT etc.

Well I am using all of the heralds, but the problem is that only the HoA is getting the proc because I deal a lot more fire damage.

Percentage wise the cold and thunder damage are almost negated so they never proc. (so no cursing)

Could be that I'm overlooking something.. :p

without Atziri's Acuity is the only way to go, they're a bit too expansive atm....(understatement)
Last edited by Illuminae on Jun 25, 2016, 2:10:08 PM
"
Illuminae wrote:
"
Keiji12 wrote:
"
Illuminae wrote:
Hi,

Well I am using all of the heralds, but the problem is that only the HoA is getting the proc because I deal a lot more fire damage.

Percentage wise the cold and thunder damage are almost negated so they never proc. (so no cursing)

Could be that I'm overlooking something.. :p

without Atziri's Acuity is the only way to go, they're a bit too expansive atm....(understatement)

Well I think I solved it now, right now I'm only using HoI + CoH + AM + IncAOE and Hatred.

Seems to really boots the Ice explosions and it clears pretty damn fast because of the Inc aoe.
Hello,

i have a question how it is with mana i have big problems and i dont know why ? I have 90 % hit chance, but im still going out of mana after a few hits.

"
sdewotan wrote:
Hello,

i have a question how it is with mana i have big problems and i dont know why ? I have 90 % hit chance, but im still going out of mana after a few hits.

What are you using for mana gain?
"
Illuminae wrote:
"
sdewotan wrote:
Hello,

What are you using for mana gain?

I think you have to use an item or a tree node to have mana leech on physical attack damage. I did it for me and with like 0.4% of mana leech u can sustain your mana very well and that without Acuity, just care in maps with some less regen rate mods life and mana.
With Acuity it is even better bc u can instant leech mana on crit which make not more mana issues.

Take a look to me tree, this is my actual character level 93 and it works very well from around 88 level.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAABeAdwFLQW1BiAGogguCZYMcAzyES8UIBR1FewWvxfcGY4j0yP2JP0mlSefLlMwcTB8Nj031DkOOkI7tkMxR35LeEz_TZJOKlBHUUdVS1b6WHVbr18_YSFh4mKsZU1sjG8nbztwUnSgdO11_Xasd9d343h6eWh67311hG-E2YTvhVKFp4a0h2qJ04rwjDaNfY2_j2CSfZd5mG-aap2qo4qlNaXLqSepbqmUrY2ygLTFtUi5Hb02vqfAGsEEwuzEgsqQz37Tb9N-1CPUQtlh2sHcI92o5FHlz-dU6UbqGOsJ62PtP-2D7g7vDu969WH3Mv66_94=?accountName=fantominus&characterName=Louis_La_Brocante_

I facetank uber lab Izaro without death and i die very rarely in maps.
Hi!
is this build we be viable in the upcoming breach league ?
"
xao01 wrote:
Hi!
is this build we be viable in the upcoming breach league ?

i wouldn't recommend it.

Even with 10 days left of the league, there are zero 500pdps 6.5% crit swords for sale in essence.

A nice exquisite blade with crit is just too rare. It'll make a nice project if you get lucky or bored towards the end, but i would make this my main
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Hi, Since you use Acuity, did you get different ascendancy passive instead of endless hunger? Doesn't endless hunger not work on instant life leech effects?

Also, how would this build be using Flicker Strike with Acuity but with the ascendancy node Impact, which gives you melee splash, instead of the Endless hunger node for the tree? (Since it would be like a 7 link passive)

Last edited by drunkenzeus on Dec 12, 2016, 1:36:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info