Nemesis of Greed prophecy.

Ya... I've been farming for this for over a day now. Killed a couple hundred rare mobs and nothing. I've been reading every affix on the monsters(the ones that didn't die too fast). Lots of time wasted here... Not likely that it will even be a useful unique, so time to seal it up fur shawl.
Thought this might be useful guidance to others as I have been trying to complete this for a while now. I thought there might be a chance to force the completion by using the Coward's Trial map seeing as the boss guarantees a Unique drop.

Alas, this doesn't work :( On the same map I had another monster also drop a Unique and it also did not trigger the prophecy. So for certainty, this Prophecy can only trigger from an Inner Treasure rare and absolutely nothing else.

I really don't think it would have broken the game if the Prophecy could have been triggered through other Unique Drops than just the Inner Treasure.
Hey Guys Im at it two and i can translate whats standing there what will all of u will understand :D :You will Kill an (Not Everywhere seen) And (Strong) (GoldRankMonster) What Will Drop Two Bronze Items-
I hope you enjoyed the tranlation
Hint: Do it in youre level That you get an Bronz item With youre lvl (Double the good)
Ingame:ReachTheElemental
I Dont have it myself but i hope i get it :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info