Nemesis of Greed prophecy.

I've had this for a long time, gone through acts 2 and 3 and about to finish 4, but I am not sure what to do for this prophecy.

"You will slay a rare but powerful foe who then drops two uniques instead of one."

Wiki doesn't have any info on this. Anyone know who I should be killing?

EDIT - Actually, guessing this is actually either Inner Treasure or if just a unique in general drops, I'll get two
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
Last edited by Vyvanne on Jun 5, 2016, 4:51:57 AM
Last bumped on Aug 9, 2016, 12:47:05 PM
I'm in the same boat, had since act1 cruel and just finished act4. not sure what good it is.
Based on other reports it seems to be just that if something would've dropped a Unique, it'll now drop two.

I dropped an Unique (not from prophecy) but it was only one and that prophecy is still active...
i have the same problem here i think i already looted 3 uniques and prophecy is still active, i killed ghosted enemies as it says powerfull still nothing i cant figure it out
Sounds like it needs inner if it didnt trigger on the other ones when it should have if it was a rare monster that droped a unique

But this seems weird as inner is to rare to get this type of prop to me
It is indeed Inner Treasure needed on a rare. I just finally completed it. I did Antagonists map mod to get more rares and all have Nemesis affix.
But how we (players) are supposed to get this mod on Cruel!?! Sick :(
"
MeetMadMed wrote:

If you don't meet an inner treasure monster during your cruel playthrough I recommend just sealing the prophecy and giving it to someone in cruel lioneye's watch.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
MeetMadMed wrote:

Could be worse... you could be like me, and get it on Normal. :(

I guess I'll just seal it up and throw it away then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info