Prophecy: A whispered Prayer

So i got this prophecy in cruel and it says i should slay a "powerful frost priest" and get a unique for it.

after entering act3 i went back to act2 and tried to complete this one before accepting new ones.

now frost priest seem to only occur in The Crypt 1 (outside maps) so i started farming it.

after 30+ instances i'm here now.

There are mostly only 2-3 packs of frost priests in one instance. i had every other mob type becoming a rare at least once.

is this prophecy even completeable? or does any1 know what unique one gets for it?
i'm now progressing again and may come back later.
but this can't be the intention of GGG that you have to farm a CRUEL area like forever for just a prophecy.
Last bumped on Aug 9, 2017, 11:05:51 PM
lol ... just had to go back because of another prophecy (plaguemaw II) and ofc now i found it.

no big surprise but this dropped:
yea BUMP for bug. I've farmed this prophecy at least 30 times as well. It's probably meant to say flame priest and they spawn pretty regular rares. Such a frustrating thing and an oversight by GGG.
I agree. It took a couple dozen runs of crypt to find a rare frost priest. This seems like an oversight. I think the mob type should be changed to a more common ice skeleton variation.
"
nightmyst999 wrote:
I agree. It took a couple dozen runs of crypt to find a rare frost priest. This seems like an oversight. I think the mob type should be changed to a more common ice skeleton variation.

What it really needs to do is simply force the spawn when you enter that area, or give it a chance to spawn in place of rares in zones it wouldn't normally spawn in, so that you don't have to backtrack and farm an unnecessary zone.
Got the same problem here, did 40+ runs and still no Rare Frost Priest. Haven't had this much trouble with a ''Find this Powerfull mob and it will drop a guaranteed unique'' Prophecy since I got this one. You'd think they would force a Rare Frost Priest spawn.
Why is there another crying. It does NOT say "You will slay a rare monster in the next time you enter xyz". Is it so hard to run an area multiply times? If yes just seal the Prophecy and sell/dump it. No Patience in the Players nowadays anymore -.- can't you please go back to the consoles where you come from?
The Problem is that you don´t have a quest message when you enter the zone with the "A Whispered Prayer" Prophecie.
In other Zone it works
Are you checking the rare monster at the end of the trial? That's where I found the last one. Can't remember where he was before that but i've done it several times without too much trouble.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Jun 18, 2016, 1:10:57 AM
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info