Asthmas

so who here deals with this shit, man it fucking suck.. went to the hospital the other day ( they helped me out a bit and gave like 5 prednisone, an free blue pump and a atrovent pump, and a respichamber, getting better slowly but still having quite a bit of trouble breathing, not as bad as the last 4-5 days... getting sleep been really tough...

anyone else have asthmas?
"
AlphaMetric wrote:
so who here deals with this shit, man it fucking suck.. went to the hospital the other day ( they helped me out a bit and gave like 5 prednisone, an free blue pump and a atrovent pump, and a respichamber, getting better slowly but still having quite a bit of trouble breathing, not as bad as the last 4-5 days... getting sleep been really tough...

anyone else have asthmas?

Had it. Cured it.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
I do not have this problem, but I hope you start feeling better.
I've had it for most of my life, it really suck, luckily for me it's better now than it was before, mostly have a problem if it's really cold or warm nowadays. Hope you're feeling better soon.
My monkey has asthma
yep...
...had it...have it...thanks god or whatever that it is only the allegic one.
Got it from the age of 17 until now with no end in sight...and now i´m over 40.
But I live quite well with it.
What I learned over the years:
-mostly 70% of all the mess is psychic...believe that you wont have enough breath and you have none, believe in getting enough air to live a while longer and it will happen very soon after.
-have your aspirator in a really near distance beside you...nothing more worse than getting short of breath nearly a mile away from possible help.
- this 1860+ recepture in a medecine book of this time helped alot,believe it or not,where it was said that " good air and a strong coffee" could be very useful...plus the help of a plant I don´t want to state any furter...maybe this: the Scythes Plant...
- one can live with asthma a long and astonishing flourishing live (about 40% of all cyclists in the top ranks out there have asthma of some kind);
I myself did not allow my body to lay hand on my spirit, so as long as I´m free thinking most asthmatic episodes only have a small duration in my life...
...and yep, I´m even a smoker :)
Dont know what kind of asthma get you but wish you the best of luck and may time teach you to find your own way coping with it.
You have my best wishes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info