Warning: Uber Lab Trials are NOT account wide

this has to be the worst possible way to implement something like this.
You just bumped a topic for an issue that has already been fixed.
Is there a channel were people are selling uBer Laby Trials? I am still missing the last three, and I can't seem to get them to spawn.
"
Is there a channel were people are selling uBer Laby Trials? I am still missing the last three, and I can't seem to get them to spawn.

/global 820 people are sharing trials there
"
cahorie wrote:
"

But plz, do not go there and spam some "LF ..." messages. Just wait, till somebody finds and offers it.
Last edited by 1337fun on Jun 23, 2016, 3:45:46 AM
"
1337fun wrote:
"
cahorie wrote:
"

But plz, do not go there and spam some "LF ..." messages. Just wait, till somebody finds and offers it.

Eh... this late in the league people don't always auto-share trials because they assume everyone has them by now. If you stay on global 820 for an hour and don't see the trials you need, it doesn't hurt to send a single "LF trials: <list>!" once every... half hour or so. That's not annoying.
Still can't find crippling grief at lvl 88. This is utterly ridiculous.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
ran 88maps before i got my first trial (that is 88 after i got frustrated and began counting)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info