Warning: Uber Lab Trials are NOT account wide

Just a quick warning:

You have to do the trials for the uber lab for each character individually. I just lost an offering to the goddess because i tried to get my 2 ascendency points with the second character before doing the trials with that character.

Last bumped on Jun 28, 2016, 6:00:56 PM
Update: it seems that the trials are shared amongs characters but i do get a "this character does not have the required quest state" when I try to enter the portal to a lab ...

Very strange and annoying.
is your character ascended already? (as in done Merciless Lab?)

have you got the trials from sharing groups or solo?
It will be terrible if GGG make us going through the trials for each character. Lets hope it's bug or some requirements left for your character that caused this issue.
Well, if you read the 2.3 Patch Notes again - no one said (or promised or else) that EndgameLabyrinth trials would be account-wide.
Only usual Labyrinth ones are.

It is also mentioned that you need to complete all SIX new trials in maps to gain access to Endgame Labyrinth, even though you'll use only one of the 6 OttG to enter the Labyrinth.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
It is also mentioned that you need to complete all SIX new trials in maps to gain access to Endgame Labyrinth, even though you'll use only one of the 6 OttG to enter the Labyrinth.

You only have to do the six map trials once to unlock endgame labyrinth. After that, every other character just need to do one trial to get the item needed to enter the laby.

@OP: You are not the only one that went through this, I did too. The only thing you can do at the moment is when you find the trial again, switch to the character you want to run laby and get the item, so that the item only pertains to the character that completed the trial. Not the best solution, but it is what it is. While GGG had a good idea with this new end-game content, the implementation of it was not good. Still, it has only been a day, so maybe mid-league they can put some QoL to this and improve the spawn rate.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jun 4, 2016, 2:56:55 PM
So if i want to do map lab with a character i need to run a map trial to get a fragment but cant use a fragment i found on another character?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
So if i want to do map lab with a character i need to run a map trial to get a fragment but cant use a fragment i found on another character?

Pretty much.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

That seems totally silly to me.

Does this mean fragments can't be traded?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
That seems totally silly to me.

Does this mean fragments can't be traded?

Now that I think about it, the character has to at least have ran one trial to use a fragment from another char. It can be traded, just make sure to run a trial before getting the item from another char or player, otherwise you will be denied.

Edit: To clarify, it is your second character and above. First character has to run six trials to unlock endgame laby on your first char. As for the rest of the chars, they need to run it once to fully unlock endgame laby on themselves to never have to run trials again.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jun 4, 2016, 3:37:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info