2.3.0b Patch Notes

Still no fix for the audio problem? Ive noticed when a silver coin drops or a lot of sounds play at the same time the audio fails and the game goes mute. Just the game because i checked a youtube video while the game ran with no sound and it worked. Its a hassle because i have to close the game and reload it to get my sound back. A shame since i like the sound track of the game.
"
Mootthemad wrote:

What is piracy.

Even for Microsoft, resorting to piracy is a dick move (not to mention very unsafe.) Besides, if you know where to look, you can just get it legally for free anyways (and not have to deal with potentially virus-ridden OS install.)
"
kot0005 wrote:
is the patch out? steam is stuck on starting :(

Try starting the game, that will start the patching. But be prepared, steam updater sux again, and it takes longer to do this 21 mb update, than it took to do the 3 gigs yesterday.
Good work with the league everyone, I'm really enjoying it! My only problem so far is that while in a party I can't see my party members' prophecies and vise versa, I think it'd be great if those were visible to everyone partied up.
Clayshaper is best shaper
"
ZenEnott wrote:

And you think you are entitled to an OS support for a free game, because ... compassion?

I understand the hardships, but the selfishness is astounding.

WRONG.

GGG is at fault for advertising XP as a suitable OS for this game.
"
"
Mootthemad wrote:

What is piracy.

Even for Microsoft, resorting to piracy is a dick move (not to mention very unsafe.) Besides, if you know where to look, you can just get it legally for free anyways (and not have to deal with potentially virus-ridden OS install.)

Well, even tho I do have legal copies of windows 7, 8, and 10, I prefer using my pirated win7. If you know what you do, and you haven't completely eaten the bulsheitting of companies, you are not dealing with virus ridden os install.
"
"
ZenEnott wrote:

And you think you are entitled to an OS support for a free game, because ... compassion?

I understand the hardships, but the selfishness is astounding.

WRONG.

GGG is at fault for advertising XP as a suitable OS for this game.

That is a different, legal, matter. You can sue them if you find so appropriate. Granted, the chances are probably nil, but you would have a semblance of cause.

And yes, it is somewhat questionable advertising.

The matter at hand, however, is an alleged "condescending" and "disregard" of the "poorer" player base.

What people choose to ignore is that any business, especially software one, operates within the limits of its budget and human capacity. There is a limited amount of resources.

So, if said business spends time on supporting a Windows XP OS, it is time that is not spend on some other issue - perhaps crashes on specific type of video card or proper support of OSX.

Who is to say that the "poor" person with Windows XP deserves it more that the one with a 5 years old Mac Book or 2010 graphic card and who may be just in the same financial conundrum?

The entitlement is what boggles the mind.
Is dealing with the absolutely horrendous lag spikes on the list of things for the next patch? For some reason having the minimap and quest tracker on completely wrecks fps.
Not sure why, but after this minipatch I am now getting constant frame spikes 5000-6000 every few seconds upon entering a world zone, and then PoE goes not responding after a minute >.> Was working perfectly before.
Even with the patch I cannot enter Mud Flats normal...
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info