2.3.0b Patch Notes

Anyone still using XP has issues.
"Fifteen year old OS" LOL >.<
"
Disabled background preloading on Windows XP to restore compatability with that fifteen-year-old operating system.

Chris sounds annoyed :)
Nice! Thanks for rapid response!
Any news on a fix for Blade Vortex fix, got a friend still crashing.
When I dabbled in the eqemu community I wrote my 'OnConnect' check against OS and would just force close the connection with a custom error message, "client or OS out of date and not supported here"

Of course that would probably generate some negative PR for a professional to do it, but man it would be funny to see. Seriously no one in their right mind still uses that OS and no current generation application should even have to consider working on it.
When is lacerate sound effect completely killing the sound on and off gonna be fixed?

It is literally unplayable with sound on.
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
Safe to swap back to predictive yet? Lockstep works for me but at times it just feels like the controls are annoyingly stiff.
"
Chris wrote:
Disabled background preloading on Windows XP to restore compatability with that fifteen-year-old operating system.

Underlying statement:

"Why haven't you weirdos upgraded your OS? We fixed it, but WHY do we even have to? What are you people drinking?"
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jun 4, 2016, 1:26:42 AM
"

People.. seriously... please.. give up XP.... it was great, it was fantastic... I will remember it forever, but it. is. time. to. give. it. up....

Windows 7 welcomes you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info