RIP sound

MKy reverb is off but i am still having to log out of the game and reload to get sound back.

so far I have lost sound :

when I have leveled up
when I have killed a unique
when I have changed zones

its getting frustrating

cheers
LGW
Last edited by LordGreywolf on Jun 3, 2016, 11:39:20 PM
I'm having issues when using a certain skill. Right now it's lacerate for me. With reverb on it always drops sound until I stop casting it, and with reverb off it intermittently cuts the sound off. And not just game sound, but all sound, including the music I have playing in the background. Dual strike doesn't do this, nor does leap slam. Kind of weird, no? I haven't had to restart to get sound back, I just have to stop casting lacerate for it to come back.

edit-Saw another post where GGG acknowledged the issue, so I guess I just have to wait for a fix. I'm sure they will get it fixed quickly, guess we just have to deal with it for now.
IGN EasternWind
Last edited by Samandriel on Jun 4, 2016, 12:06:37 AM
also did the Reverb Thing and it was alright for 1 Hour -

Now again PoE made all Sound on PC Off!

- If only the PoE Sound were Off for a while, ok,
but more annoying is that the whole PC Sound is Off! (Videos etc.)
Last edited by LadyLisa on Jun 4, 2016, 1:10:45 AM
Lost sound the first time somewhere in the Caverns to Merveil, I think. That was with reverb on. (Of course it kills the entirety of all sound on the PC...) Restarted PC and the game and turned off reverb on the main menu before logging in. Played to the docks and lost sound as my totems were killing some enemies and I was moving down the steps to get the Thaumetic Sulphite and the sound died again. Restarted the PC and the game (reverb still off) and played to Malachai second form and the sound died again near the beginning of fighting the second form. Seems like it was about 2 hours each time before the sound died.
Last edited by Siegelayer on Jun 4, 2016, 1:15:14 AM
i am still getting this issue:

I killed library Unique [Normal] Lost sound
attacked the sea witch prophecy in Prison [Normal] lost sound

great patch up date why nothing regarding the sound issues????????

LGW
Please FIX THIS ISSUE!!! Anytime I do any sorta damage my USB headset just dies.... No ts, no game no nothing. If I unplug it, it will work for like 30 sec. Blade Vortex is also killing it asap. No sound on anything. HELP!! Ive turned everything off.
Same here ...

Sounds turn off, not only on PoE but on all my PC (skype, youtube ...) it's boring please fix it
Same problem here. Lost sound in submerged passage.

Was told to turn off reverb. Did that and restarted game, sound worked for about 5 min then stopped working again in submerged passage.
WTB fix already.
It's happening to me too. Especially when it's during intense face smashing time. I figured the sound couldn't handle all that intense wet crushing sounds. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info