RIP sound

When I start poe all sound is off, don´t here anything ingame,not even anything on teamspeak, or anything on the internet.. just nothing...
Last bumped on Jun 6, 2016, 8:08:14 AM
turned off reverb enabled in sound option and seems to be working now.
turning off reverb worked for me as well. Thank you for that.
EDIT: its not completely working. When casting or there are a lot of effects going off the sound is stuttering and cutting out.
lol this right here is part of why I love GGG the counter troll http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/page/2
Last edited by Phlobon on Jun 3, 2016, 4:40:17 PM
Played for 5 minutes with reverb enabled, suddenly the sound disappeared completely!?
If disabled it is also not playing all sounds for me.#
Nerver had any soundproblems on poe with my current pc...
seems certain mob types are causing sound issues. The cavern of wrath the singing sirens and merveils daughter amarissa have caused stuttering and audio loss the ghost pirates do not.
EDIT: Phase 1 merveil was fine, phase 2 the audio started cutting in and out again.
EDIT 2: Axiom thunderguards in Chamber of sins level 2 seems to cause the audio issues as well
lol this right here is part of why I love GGG the counter troll http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/page/2
Last edited by Phlobon on Jun 3, 2016, 5:20:09 PM
had it 2 times in completely different locations.

sounds went off everywhere in windows. after closing PoE, waiting 2-5min and unplug and then plug in the headphones again, it works again.
lost sound when I first entered submerged passage, restarted game. Lost sound again while in Merveil's Cavern, restarted to get sound back. Then lost again sometime in Act 2, but then it came back after a bit, and then it went again in Western Forest. Just saw this thread and turned off reverb, and sound is back for now.
7pm EST (NA) ~ 11pm EST
also Sound went completely Off at Western Forest -

What is going on here ???
I have the same issue, game just turn off general sound on my computer.
I'm having the same issue here, playing poe sometimes causes ALL sound on my pc to stop, need to restart poe just to get sound back

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info