☆ Sarang's Characters | 1K Pretzel Eating Team | Road to 100 3/7 ☆

"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

Ya, you can add Additional Monsters with X type of damage, each of those is incredible for pack size. Without I'd probably be doing 11-13 mil per hour at 98, instead I'm pushing 16+ with three Sextants.

Ugh that figures. The only mods I hate are the ones that add x dmg. Bummer. Sorry, didnt mean to invade your thread with questions.
"
frenzul wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

Ya, you can add Additional Monsters with X type of damage, each of those is incredible for pack size. Without I'd probably be doing 11-13 mil per hour at 98, instead I'm pushing 16+ with three Sextants.

Ugh that figures. The only mods I hate are the ones that add x dmg. Bummer. Sorry, didnt mean to invade your thread with questions.

No prob! It's a hangout spot lmao, no worries.

Other acceptable Sextant Mods that I keep are 30% increase magic pack size and additional Breach. I used to like additional Abyss but XP/hour suffers too much if you need to backtrack. Area contains Zana is a trap, most of the maps are garbage that she has.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I guess I haven't used a ton of sextants yet, since I didn't really have many. I think I handicapped myself by not pushing into higher maps once I hit 90.. currency drops and xp seemed to really suffer.

Anyway. Of the few sextants I've used, I really enjoyed the ones with ''added barrels'' lol. Some of those have hit really big for me.
Back at it, with something a little different. Wanted to see how Elementalist and Inpulsa does, while fitting in some IIQ. As it turns out, the right side of the tree without somehow getting to Scion Wheel fucking sucks, so here I am playing non-Crit KB in 2018.

Clear speed is nice:

Intended for the T10 speed run only, don't really need Dying Sun in those environments so I can squeeze in the Instant Leech. KB is incredibly laggy with Inpulsa and Elementalist though... so I might still turn into a bow build for the 99 > 100 push.
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on May 19, 2018, 12:56:42 AM
Non Crit lul

"
Non Crit lul

It was fun to try out.

I'm at it again after rage quitting Incursion LOL

Just playing TS, keeping it simple. Wanted to play something with Rigwald's Quills really bad, but honestly the Chain and Fork is probably causing some unintended lag.

I went the Haunted Mansion route in 3.2, but now running UGS just like everyone else. Took a couple of weeks to finish the 98 > 99, now on 99 in familiar territory.

/e

Build is highly unoptimized atm, right now it's really just the Tempest Thunder and Acuity carrying garbage. Debating on switching to MF setup to push with.

9/24 Update:

Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Sep 24, 2018, 2:33:42 AM
is pretzel that german breakfast salty bread thingy?
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:

SaltyCroissant ;)
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Fuck! I LOVE THAT THING. I eat 4 of them every morning with danish "hytte ost"
There is ALDI next to my house, i go there every morning.

<3
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
philophil wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

SaltyCroissant ;)

Hey now we don't allow frenchie items here, ty

Pretzels are delicious, legend has it that it's what the 1K balance team is fed, if only I were so lucky

Done till the weekend ^^

Only change since last time is I finally got an okay Corrupted Blood Jewel, even if it doesn't really fit this build. Too many fallen soldiers overall.

Swapped Pantheons, not a big change but pretty much just only scared of Chaos Degen atm
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Sep 25, 2018, 7:45:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info