☆ Sarang's Characters | 1K Pretzel Eating Team | Road to 100 3/7 ☆

Finally sat down and played a bit today.

Too lazy to do the Ring atm, but I have plans to. All the maps I think RF are the strongest in are away from that influence zone.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Apr 29, 2018, 5:30:25 PM
98 now. Definitely seeing some downfalls with the build, primarily you can't kill some bosses with phases because ES drains pretty quick when you lose your Ascendancy stacks. Died twice to Allie Cannot Die Totems too on that climb.

Thinking about respec atm, not having IIQ is actually pretty awful for long term sustain, I have the currency to do it but it doesn't feel comfortable whatsoever.
IIQ op that video is jank
"

pls no flame
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"

pls no flame

Totem?
"
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"

pls no flame

Totem?

I can never live up to the true Flame Totem god.
Sorry if I missed it. Are you playing Righteous Fire right now? Hope I can catch a stream sometime. Level 92 is my record so far.. 91 this league.
"
frenzul wrote:
Sorry if I missed it. Are you playing Righteous Fire right now? Hope I can catch a stream sometime. Level 92 is my record so far.. 91 this league.

I was but I didn't have much gg ES gear so I gotta work with what I have. Thinking about respec to another Bow character, at this point it's just comfortable for me and I can stack IIQ to make the currency returns better.

ATM my strategy is to burn sextants in the interest of XP per Hour, so unfortunately this can be costly at times.

Debating on respec to Elementalist with Inpulsa, right now I can play fun/unoptimized builds for fun ^^
Sextants increase xp gains? Or is that just if you get a good sextant mod?
"
frenzul wrote:
Sextants increase xp gains? Or is that just if you get a good sextant mod?

Ya, you can add Additional Monsters with X type of damage, each of those is incredible for pack size. Without I'd probably be doing 11-13 mil per hour at 98, instead I'm pushing 16+ with three Sextants.
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on May 4, 2018, 10:04:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info