☆ Sarang's Characters | 1K Pretzel Eating Team | Road to 100 3/7 ☆

Ayyy we did it team!

Thanks to those that watched the stream as well. This was clipped:

https://clips.twitch.tv/HelplessBloodyTapirBIRB

I *did* wind up Vaal'ing all of my ROTC's for phil. We lost the Legacy League one:

And it lost its shininess too. That's pretty depressing. Out of the three remaining,

Spoiler

So close. I tried for you phil...

On to the next project. Cyclone? Death Oath Aura? Idk, I need something fast.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
keep trying
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Grats on the number #2 100
Congrats man! That's some serious PoE dedication! I about lost my marbles just getting to Lv 98. :)
Congrats on the second 100.
Thanks everyone ^^

Added RF Occultist to the list... barely beat out Cyclone Slayer for the next project. Was doing some random research saw some guy using double Pyre Rings so why not give it a shot? o_______o

Still got some work to do on that guy, definitely need to upgrade the Boot Enchant to 16%, Commandment of Light on the gloves, etc.

I'm also a fan of Aila. Gonna try to make the push without IIQ gear so this one could be a little rough, played a bit today and I can already feel the difference. Swapped Atlas strategy, I think I'm gonna keep the influence in the same spot, but swap my T10 to Toxic Sewer instead. Not sure yet.

T11 Underground Sea
T12 Bazaar (best value as it is the only reasonable one within the influence area)
T13 Armoury
T14 Scriptorium
T15 Siege

Been really impressed with new Armoury layout, definitely one of the nice ones. Can see myself spamming Underground Seas, and swapping T12 to Ramparts so I can 3-for-1 and build up the pool that way. Did an easy 18% into 97 today.
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Apr 17, 2018, 1:37:55 AM
Nice. But I tried checking out your Twitch, and it was too lagCity to watch =(
Just FYI.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
bwam wrote:
Nice. But I tried checking out your Twitch, and it was too lagCity to watch =(
Just FYI.

Sadly it's a combination of bad internet (Midwest ftw) and Twitch requiring none partners to only have one quality setting :(

Not sure how I can fix that one at the moment, but I had to turn down the bitrate already.
streaming w/o a good internet is aids it also lag u in game
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Hmm been watching some videos and it seems like T10 Toxic Sewer might actually be better value than T10 Haunted Mansion, if you move the Elder cloud over. I'm *already* running so many maps there, need to consider the value of Underground Sea, Armoury, and Waste Pool all together on that side of the map. Don't wanna reset my Elder but I guess it's time.

Screenshot of Atlas for prosperity:

Like 37% to 98 on the RF Occultist, no wonder this was such a good build in the SSFHC Race, can literally watch TV while you play. Probably going all the way again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info