Path of Exile: 2.3.0/Prophecy Launches Tomorrow!

BANG BANG hahaha get rekt
Wish I could login at launch... stuck at work, and will have to visit the bank afterwards to help family. *sigh* Have fun those who can start the league on-time.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Depending on how I play this weekend, and if i like the new league, i may just take a week of vacation next week to grind the hell out of this game early on. :-D
It seem impossible for me to DL the patch :

I constantly got the following message :

"disconnected from patching server before patching complete. Try again"

Someone got an idea ? I'm stuck at this, had already tried again 100 times...
... nothing
Just woke up, 30 mins to download patch LETS GO!
Honestly, the build should be made available like... a LONG time before the league starts, because people (like me) with crappy slow internet connections don't have a hope of ever getting it downloaded before things start up.
Allow the new client to be downloaded and installed, but won't 'go live' for like... 24 hours before the league starts. That should give us trickleband users a chance to get it done so we can start right along with everyone else.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Didn't you see the torrent download for the patch?
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Honestly, the build should be made available like... a LONG time before the league starts, because people (like me) with crappy slow internet connections don't have a hope of ever getting it downloaded before things start up.
Allow the new client to be downloaded and installed, but won't 'go live' for like... 24 hours before the league starts. That should give us trickleband users a chance to get it done so we can start right along with everyone else.

they could have provided the torrented resource file earlier. but they didn't. hopefully there were no last minute changes ;)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
downloaded torrent today, installed as soon as the servers went offline, started, 20 mins last-minute-patch (advised in OP) and...

servers offline, you're in queue to log on when they're up. There's 5013 dudes ahead of you

even more hype!
gogogo we ready =)
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info