If it's your first league here are some tips ...[Updated Essence League]

Essence League

- it is a great opportunity to leave your wife ( @SilentStorm625 )

- inform your boss that a plague will torment your neighborhood for the next few weeks so it will be unsafe to leave the house ( @SilentStorm625 )

- Be ready to suffer a lot

- Shaper is here to promote keyboard and mouse market. You are eventualy going to explode yours at first attempt, get a second set now it will save you a lot of time.

- As soon challenge list is revealed think about them and the best way to do them BEFORE league is starting. If you are aiming for level 100 race then skip them. Just race to 100.

- Bookmark some zen music you will eventualy need it.

- If you have kids think about sending them into internship

- Days are still 24hours anyway a Path Of exile one is around 36 don't forgot that

- You won't come to forum claiming it's the end of PoE. Instead you will go to reddit.

- If you see a dead cow on the road please use the /bug command. If it's IRL it won't work don't forget that.

- GGG Path of exile is now supporting adventurers / aviator glasses specialy for Atlas of World. It will greatly increase your experience along your travel.

Good luck exiles !

Prophecy League

- FEED THE CAT !!!! ( @ShagsBeard )

- Be sure to shutdown Cellphone

- Be sure your computer is ready to go. Quick maintenance is recommended.

- Get some rest. Your plans on playing few hours will end in playing a 24h session.

- If you GF is playing pathofexile you are lucky and i hate you. If not be sure to offer her a weekend travel ( alone ).

- Coffee is not an option. It's MANDATORY.

- Putting sign on your door like " do not disturb " " quarantine " and so on is important.

- Prepare a good playlist ! Prepare a second good playlist !

- Get some sleep ! Playing while beeing too tired is not the best way to go. It's the way you are going to take anyway.

- Get food for few weeks you will need a lot

- You can use some barricades on your door. If your neighboors ask why tell them you are in
quarantine for three months.

- You also want to upgrade your seat aswell ( @Evil_Bison )

- If you end looking like this guy it's normal.

- Don't drink too much alcohol, you'll just end up blowing your currency on stupid decisions. ( @GhostyOwl )
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Aug 31, 2016, 4:17:43 PM
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2016, 8:07:50 AM
You also want to upgrade your seat aswell

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Don't drink too much alcohol, you'll just end up blowing your currency on stupid decisions.
Don't start late and you'll be perfectly fine.
"
GhostyOwl wrote:
Don't drink too much alcohol, you'll just end up blowing your currency on stupid decisions.

Can we please just.. truly acknowledge this fully.

++++1

Edit : You will also wake up with more stash tabs or an abundance of points ready to spend for the shop -.-
Last edited by greeenmartian on Jun 2, 2016, 11:55:35 PM
"
You will also wake up with more stash tabs or an abundance of points ready to spend for the shop -.-

Seriously ? :D
Hf :)
"
Heli0nix wrote:
- Prepare a good playlist !

Important to note that this should include all your favorite secretive niche pr0n.

Also make sure you got a healthy supply of fap naps at the ready, and a full bottle of select

Moreover, avoid becoming complacent, and be sure to practice your power shitting.

Furthermore, lest' we forget.

It is imperative one pays their respects to thee, all mighty.

For if you should fall the way of the blasphemer, the heavens shall rain Crowns of Thorns down upon ye' for all eternity.
SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13
Last edited by AmityXIII on Jun 3, 2016, 1:19:39 AM
Also, remember to take time off of work....

I didn't. Reep my sleep and time. I didn't need more than 4 hours sleep for my 8.5 hour Saturday shift right? The customers won't notice the energy drinks, twitchy hands, and unfocused sleep-eyes, right? RIGHT? I can just drink my little V8 cans all day and nobody will see, right?

Yeah, I don't think that's right. Crap.

- Sheepster
Sick Post, have my upvote XD

edit: well, its a "push" here... damn reddit
Last edited by Lightshard on Jun 3, 2016, 8:23:31 AM
Since me and my boyfriend's weekend travel just went down the drain thanks to train strikes... Here we come I guess. Time to refill the fridge and enter hibernation mode.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info