What is weirdest, most scrazy or most spooky thing you've seen on internet?

"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"SAD SATAN"

Go google and then youtube it, it is the freakiest thing ever...

is that the one with the shifting face? I found it extremely funny

It is a messed up online game...

hmm, I wonder which one Im thinking of then... some stupid video that people find scary with a progressively shifting face, lots of red hues, bring a bell?
Oblivious
"SAD SATAN" is much more freaky than that.

The person who produced the game is unknown and actual recordings of kids screaming before being raped and tortured to death were played throughout the game. The in-game animation makes no sense or whatever and is completely left to one's imagination what the hell is going on.
Anything that is in similar category to meatspin ( the site still haunts till this day when someone in high school trolled me with it ). Though, that was like 10 years ago.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I'm not sure this one quite qualifies it's none of the things mentioned in title, but it was something i found hilarious rofl.

In a guild i was in in wow we had this guy one voicechat one day.. i remember him clearly rofl he sounded like an ancient dracula all rusty ghastly. I swear i got the image of an ancient dracula instantly he started speaking it was fucking hilarious. Never found out who it was.. some say it was one of the others who had a cold but.. shit i don't know..

or this dude here i love fucked up things like this:

It's the hamsterman.. look on his fingers.. wtf is he doing

Or well on straight crazy i don't go too far it's some psycho shit out there.. like.. who wants to see a chainsaw cut into a bound but living man... cut his head off etc.. that's just fucked.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jun 16, 2016, 5:01:49 AM
www.foxnews.com

terrifying

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info